Democrat Janice Schakowsky is a Turkish/Israeli agent. Video hiring Trump agitators was her husband

VivaRevolution

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sibel Edmonds story update

William binney story

Both of these stories show that their is no legal whistle-blower path in this country. You will have your life turned upside down, lose your business, have your date of birth classified, have a gag order put on congress, have your right to due process in court stripped, and the media will conspire against you.

Sibel Edmonds told us 10 years ago Denny Hastert was a pedophile, and there was an MSM blackout on this. 10 years later with Hassert prosecuted for pedophilia we have more evidence of a deep state. Democratic Illinois Rep. Janice Schakowsky currently sits in office, and she belongs in jail. She is a Turkish and Isreali asset through blackmail. The MSM blackout continues to this day.

William Binney, tried to tell everyone what Edward Snowden released to the press, through legal channels, and very few know his name.

You can not argue with a straight face that Edward Snowden had a legal whistle blower path he chose not to follow. It just isn't true.

Last edited:
I should have made this thread just about the Sibel Edmonds video. FYI, that is a new video she just put out today.

Last edited:
U.S. Rep. Jan Schakowsky under fire after husband accused of voter fraud, orchestrating violence at Trump rallies

Lauren Duquette/The Daily Northwestern

Republican congressional candidate Joan McCarthy Lasonde speaks to supporters and the media outside of the office of Rep. Jan Schakowsky (D-Evanston) at 820 Davis St. Lasonde called on Schakowsky to resign after videos released by Project Veritas Action appear to show Schakowsky’s husband talk about voter fraud.

Erica Snow, Assistant City Editor
October 20, 2016

Republican congressional candidate Joan McCarthy Lasonde called for U.S. Rep. Jan Schakowsky (D-Evanston) to resign at a press conference outside Schakowsky’s Evanston office Thursday.

Lasonde said Schakowsky was the “ringleader” of protests and riots that led to the cancellation of Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump’s March 11 rally at the University of Illinois at Chicago. Lasonde referenced undercover videos released by the conservative advocacy site Project Veritas Action that appear to show Jan Schakowsky’s husband, political consultant Robert Creamer, discussing voter fraud.

The leaked videos also show Scott Foval, the former national field director for Americans United for Change, talk about hiring “mentally ill” and homeless people to protest at Trump rallies.

Surrounded by supporters on the sidewalk outside Schakowsky’s office at 820 Davis St., Lasonde said Schakowsky was either involved in or knew about the alleged incitement of violence at Trump rallies and didn’t do anything to stop it.

“If Schakowsky wasn’t part of the wrongdoing, she’d had to have made a huge effort to keep her head in the sand, and willful ignorance is no excuse,” Lasonde said. “Her resignation now is the first step to ensuring that violence will not be used as a means to stifle political opposition.”

In an emailed statement, Schakowsky criticized Lasonde for referencing the video made by conservative James O’Keefe, whom she called an “alt-right” activist.

“O’Keefe hired undercover operatives who tried to lure Democratic consultants into taking actions that were improper or illegal, but no one took the bait,” Schakowsky said in the email.

Foval was laid off from Americans United for Change on Wednesday. Creamer announced he was “stepping back” from his work for the presidential campaign Wednesday so as not to be a distraction from defeating Trump.

Creamer founded the organization Democracy Partners, which contracted Foval as an organizer. Lasonde said the two are guilty of committing voter fraud, inciting violence at Trump rallies, and Schakowsky must also be held responsible for either participating or failing to stop it.

In the videos, Foval allegedly explained how easy it is to cover up in-person voter fraud.

Schakowsky called the video a “manufactured and non-existent ‘scandal’” in the email.

O’Keefe’s Project Veritas Action has received criticism for attacking Democratic politicians and heavily editing their videos in a way many say is unethical. O’Keefe was convicted in 2010 for his involvement with a break-in to the office of a U.S. senator from Louisiana in an attempt to create false recordings.

“The discredited source of these videos, James O’Keefe, is a convicted criminal with a history of doctoring video to advance his ideological agenda,” said Donna Brazile, interim chair of the Democratic National Convention, in an email statement. “We are in the process of conducting an internal investigation to determine whether he and his cohorts committed any illegal activities in this well-funded operation.”

Creamer has also been convicted himself — he was sentenced to five months in prison in 2006 for bank fraud and a tax violation, a fact Lasonde referenced multiple times during the press conference as proof of Creamer’s alleged connection to voter fraud and violence at Trump rallies.

Trump referenced the videos during the third presidential debate Wednesday night, saying Creamer’s work as a political analyst for the Clinton campaign was linked to the violence at some of his rallies.

“Just like if you look at what came out today on the clips where I was wondering what happened with my rally in Chicago and other rallies where we had such violence,” Trump said at the debate. “(Hillary Clinton) is the one — and Obama — that caused the violence. They hired people. They paid them $1,500, and they’re on tape saying, ‘Be violent. Cause fights. Do bad things.’”

https://dailynorthwestern.com/2016/...raud-orchestrating-violence-at-trump-rallies/

Last edited:
It also isn't true that Snowden ran off to Russia but the same people often say that. He was trying to get to South America and they canceled his passport, which left him stuck in Russia and Putin let him stay.

It also isn't true that Snowden ran off to Russia but the same people often say that. He was trying to get to South America and they canceled his passport, which left him stuck in Russia and Putin let him stay.

Thank you for the post. The binney video also makes the case that the program "Thin Tread", was more effective and constitutional, and there is no need for mass surveillance.

From my understanding/memory of events, he used false leaked intel to misdirect attention to his true intentions, hence the President Evo Morales of Bolivia grounding incident.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evo_Morales_grounding_incident

Snowden was already stuck in Russia by that point.
I think that was a test run to see if he could secretly get out on a diplomatic jet like that.

Perhaps that is the case, I will have to revisit my resources.

Well, I haven't been keeping up with Sibel Edmonds.

D rep ill.Janice Schakowsky. Let's see if I can get this very conservative board on a witch hunt, for a real witch.

Snowden was already stuck in Russia by that point.
I think that was a test run to see if he could secretly get out on a diplomatic jet like that.

You might want to give that Sibel Edmonds video a watch. The Janice Shakowsky stuff was new to me. I didn't know she named the lesbian rep that was being blackmailed.

Nor did I know about the 342 visits by Shakowsky's husband to Obama's White House.

You might want to give that Sibel Edmonds video a watch. The Janice Shakowsky stuff was new to me. I didn't know she named the lesbian rep that was being blackmailed.

Nor did I know about the 342 visits by Shakowsky's husband to Obama's White House.

I was just in this thread a minute ago and said to myself, I ought to check out this Sibel vid; haven't heard anything from her in a bit. I will check it out tomorrow and comment. Cheers.

@Palis

Mr. President

If you have some time, could you watch that sibel Edmonds video, from the 35:00 minute mark, and maybe shoot me a PM on organizing a good old fashion witch hunt, with our anti-establishment leftists, and our new found trump coalition.

If you aren't familiar with Sibel Edmonds I recommend watching the whole thing, but it is 80 minutes, and she isn't the best speaker. So I get it, if you don't have time for that.

Janice Schakowsky is a shared enemy. Honest leftists, and trump folk should come together to destroy this women.

Last edited:
The whistle-blower path is to be scorned for decades, only to be remembered and revered for centuries.

As much as we would like to have a "legal" whistle-blower path, that sort of a thing is simply not possible at this date. Our governments are too corrupt and our citizens are too naive of the political process, in order for us to be capable of building any kind of a transparent society at this time.

mmmm Sibel's a cutie

Currently on a Gladio B marathon

Updated thread title is due to the Sibel Edmonds video.

If you don't want to watch the whole 80 minutes, start at the 35:00 minute mark.

Back