Democrat Congresswoman Calls Millions Of Americans "Domestic Security Threats"

Your first point is directly contradicting to your second point, you can't say the 2nd amendment isn't important because it was the 2nd amendment and then claim the 2nd amendment is important unless you just want to be a contradicting asshole.

You have some reading comprehension issues.

The second amendment is important for reasons that are independent of it being called the second amendment. The fact that it came second instead of 20th doesn't matter. The second amendment's importance comes from the rights it provides, not it being number 2 chronologically, and one should not derive importance from chronological order.

She clearly said, and I quote: 'fight back' in the first video. This is clearly a message of violence, saying gun owners should murder black and hispanic people in the streets and kick their babies in the face.

Also she said to the NY Times (not an actual person) in the second video: "We're coming for you". Clearly this means that WHITE citizens armed with deadly mass murdering assault rifles are walking towards the NY Times building to shoot any black/hispanic person in the building.

This is clearly a direct order (think Order 66 in Star Wars) to all mass murdering WHITE assault rifle owners to kill any marginalized groups in America and turn it to be 100% white again. Don't confuse this with plays depicting Trump getting stabbed and brutally murdered (lol grow up conservatives), which are actually true art.

Talk about "Fake News" . . . y'all can never complain about "the right's" imagination ever again.

Good grief.

The funny thing is, about 20 percent of gun owners identify as "liberal" and yet no one in Washington seems to want to acknowledge that. That's legal gun owners too.. most of the people running around Democratically controlled cities don't own their guns legally and aren't NRA members. The gang bangers murdering each other in record numbers are the real threats to national security.. not NRA members.

Exactly.

Folks should watch this for a better perspective from the gang members . . .

http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/cbsn-on-assignment-takes-a-closer-look-at-gun-violence-in-chicago/

You have some reading comprehension issues.

The second amendment is important for reasons that are independent of it being called the second amendment. The fact that it came second instead of 20th doesn't matter. The second amendment's importance comes from the rights it provides, not it being number 2 chronologically, and one should not derive importance from chronological order.

And its importance led to it being the 2ND AMENDMENT....which was the point in the first place. Now you are just arguing to argue

The funny thing is, about 20 percent of gun owners identify as "liberal" and yet no one in Washington seems to want to acknowledge that. That's legal gun owners too.. most of the people running around Democratically controlled cities don't own their guns legally and aren't NRA members. The gang bangers murdering each other in record numbers are the real threats to national security.. not NRA members.

Rice is a NYC Democrat, it's not shock that she is completely out of touch with what mainland democrats in her own party want and like because she's only use to NYC/LA echo chamber Democrats.

And its importance led to it being the 2ND AMENDMENT....which was the point in the first place. Now you are just arguing to argue

I think if they knew the 2nd amendment was going to turn you all in to pasty neckbeards with weird gun hoarding fetishes they'd have just self sterilized instead.

Rice is a NYC Democrat, it's not shock that she is completely out of touch with what mainland democrats in her own party want and like because she's only use to NYC/LA echo chamber Democrats.

All of my male friends from college are pretty much hardcore liberals. They all pretty much have at least a shotgun as well. And they go to the range and have fun with the evil AR15 sometimes.

Dems need to STFU about trying to take our guns. Republicans need to STFU about abortion because it isn't going away.

Can both sides agree to these two things?

Maybe my reading comprehension is stronger than everyone else's. But "becoming domestic security threats" isn't the same as "are domestic security threats" Seems like that's fake outrage on the part of Dana Loesh.

Yeah, the founding father didn't want you to protect yourself with guns....that's why it's only the 2nd amendment...
What's really amazing is that the NRA is invoking the 2nd amendment, to appeal to idiots and gain support to curtail the 1st amendment. Baffling.

The founding fathers were insurrectionists. I guess if you don't believe in protecting yourself from tyranny then you are pro-fascist.

When you're supporting the gov't protecting itself from "tyranny" against the population and media by murdering people, you kind of are pro-fascist.

What a shit interpretation of her tweet. She was obviously talking about the NRA and it's message (and the messenger), not every member.

The Struggle continues to be the worst poster on here.

What a shit interpretation of her tweet. She was obviously talking about the NRA and it's message (and the messenger), not every member.

Confirmed by a handy thread and poll that was conducted in the OT by our good friend @pcptornado.

So tell us what the NRA and Dana Loesch has done in the last 8 months to become a security threat? No, I seriously want to hear you explanation in context since you understand what we don't

I think if you subscribe to second amendment insurrectionist theory you have to have the courage to acknowledge that you are, indeed, an ongoing potential threat to domestic security.

I would think most NRA members would be proud to declare such.

A threat to the security of a tyrannical government. Not a threat to one that operates lawfully and respects the rights of the people. Kinda big difference. Do you even Declaration of Independence bro? :D

Back