Democrat Congresswoman Calls Millions Of Americans "Domestic Security Threats"

She clearly said, and I quote: 'fight back' in the first video. This is clearly a message of violence, saying gun owners should murder black and hispanic people in the streets and kick their babies in the face.

Also she said to the NY Times (not an actual person) in the second video: "We're coming for you". Clearly this means that WHITE citizens armed with deadly mass murdering assault rifles are walking towards the NY Times building to shoot any black/hispanic person in the building.

This is clearly a direct order (think Order 66 in Star Wars) to all mass murdering WHITE assault rifle owners to kill any marginalized groups in America and turn it to be 100% white again. Don't confuse this with plays depicting Trump getting stabbed and brutally murdered (lol grow up conservatives), which are actually true art.
No it's not.

What bearing does that have on the second amendment not being written for your individual protection?

Yeah, the founding father didn't want you to protect yourself with guns....that's why it's only the 2nd amendment...

Yeah, the founding father didn't want you to protect yourself with guns....that's why it's only the 2nd amendment...
It's the second amendment because it was the second added to the Constitution.

Do you think the third is important? It's number three!

What bearing does that have on the second amendment not being written for your individual protection?

If gun rights help keep tyranny at bay then I think they help my personal freedom and protect me.

The right to have an armed militia also protects against threats both foreign and domestic. This also helps give me individual protection.

Furthermore, in practice gun rights let citizens protect themselves on an individual basis everyday.

How can anyone be against any of this?

It's the second amendment because it was the second added to the Constitution.

Do you think the third is important? It's number three!

You don't believe they added the amendments due to their importance? Do you not believe the right to free speech and the right to protection from government wasn't the most important aspects to society to a free country trying to free themselves from British rule? Is this what academia is teaching people today?

A Democratic congresswoman from New York on Thursday night accused the National Rifle Association and its spokeswoman of being "domestic threats" to the security of the United States.

Rep. Kathleen Rice took aim at the NRA and syndicated talk radio host Dana Loesch on Twitter, writing that "we can't ignore" the threats they pose under President Donald Trump.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/10/kathleen-rice-nra-dana-loesch-threats-national-sec/

Democrats in this country continuing to demonize gun owners while knowing fuck all about them outside of what the New York Times tells you about them. Most people don't even know, the NRA gets more than half of it's funding from Members (aka American Citizens). Funny, Democrats wouldn't never make a statement like this against Islam, and foreign gang affiliates, that actually torture and murder but as long as keep the narrative that white gun owners are the problem, it's all good.

I don't understand how the same right-wingers who openly declare the democratic party a greater threat than ISIS to the American way of life can get their panties in such a bunch over these NRA comments.

"You're evil!"
"No... You're evil!"
"How dare you call me "evil"?? You're out of fucking line, bitch!"

php12l39t.gif

NRA doesn't equal Gun Owners. NRA is the Gun Manufacturer Lobby outfit.
I'm a member, the NRA represents me, and my interests very well.

Saying the NRA doesn't represent gun owners/members simply isn't a complete analysis of the organization.

What would lead you to make such an assertion?

If gun rights help keep tyranny at bay then I think they help my personal freedom and protect me.

Fair enough. I think if you subscribe to second amendment insurrectionist theory you have to have the courage to acknowledge that you are, indeed, an ongoing potential threat to domestic security.

I would think most NRA members would be proud to declare such.

You don't believe they added the amendments due to their importance? Do you not believe the right to free speech and the right to protection from government wasn't the most important aspects to society to a free country trying to free themselves from British rule? Is this what academia is teaching people today?
. The fuck are you talking about?

I was pushing back against your suggestion that their order has anything to do with relative importance to each other.

Do you think the Third is more important than the Fourth? After all, it comes first!

The 12th is more important than the 13th? It came first!

. The fuck are you talking about?

I was pushing back against your suggestion that their order has anything to do with relative importance to each other.

Do you think the Third is more important than the Fourth? After all, it comes first!

The 12th is more important than the 13th? It came first!

Your moronic assertion was that the 2nd amendment wasn't important in context because "they simply only added it 2nd" By YOUR logic, the freedom of speech isn't important in the context of the Constitution, they simply wrote it in first.

The funny thing is, about 20 percent of gun owners identify as "liberal" and yet no one in Washington seems to want to acknowledge that. That's legal gun owners too.. most of the people running around Democratically controlled cities don't own their guns legally and aren't NRA members. The gang bangers murdering each other in record numbers are the real threats to national security.. not NRA members.

Your moronic assertion was that the 2nd amendment wasn't important in context because "they simply only added it 2nd" By YOUR logic, the freedom of speech isn't important in the context of the Constitution, they simply wrote it in first.
No, my assertion was that importance is irrelevant to the number attached to the amendment.

At no point did I say the second (or first) "wasn't important"

You're making shit up because you got caught with your pants down. Again.

Fair enough. I think if you subscribe to second amendment insurrectionist theory you have to have the courage to acknowledge that you are, indeed, an ongoing potential threat to domestic security.

I would think most NRA members would be proud to declare such.

The founding fathers were insurrectionists. I guess if you don't believe in protecting yourself from tyranny then you are pro-fascist. The Constitution was put in place as it is, to do the best to try to keep the government at bay. They placed a premium on personal freedom, and they knew the government might grow and grow and creep into a tyrannical beast. So yes, the CITIZENS need rights like the 2nd Amendment to help make sure the government doesn't become all powerful.

The Constitution is also supposed to foster a mindset in American Citizens. A mindset that people should come first. A mindset that personal freedom is more important than government restrictions. A mindset that is clearly lacking in Europe. They have no free speech. They have no gun rights. They literally have no freedom and no hope to fight for it. The government is their god, and if they speak out against it they can and will be jailed by agents of the state. If that is what you want, then good for you. I like freedom, or at least as much freedom as we can retain.

Gun grabbers are freedom takers. If you think they will stop at gun rights you are crazy. They are going after free speech. They are going after personal property. They want everything.

Its easy for her to say, she probably has armed security detail that protects her.

When Democrats preach against 2nd, what they are really telling you is that only the wealthy and elite who can afford armed guards have a right to safety.

They should stop doing that. I have met a ton of people that are mostly democrats in values that will never go to the ballot for a democrat because of the gun thing. In 2020 the dnc should drop the anti gun thing from that platform it is misguided and hurts the party more than it helps especially in places like the midwest

No, my assertion was that importance is irrelevant to the number attached to the amendment.

At no point did I say the second (or first) "wasn't important"

You're making shit up because you got caught with your pants down. Again.

Your first point is directly contradicting to your second point, you can't say the 2nd amendment isn't important because it was the 2nd amendment and then claim the 2nd amendment is important unless you just want to be a contradicting asshole.

This guy? Is he an undercover hipster trying to infiltrate or something?
photo.jpg

Yep, that whiny snowflake

Back