Democrat Congresswoman Calls Millions Of Americans "Domestic Security Threats"

You're the one who brought this shit up you dork.

What a shit interpretation of her tweet. She was obviously talking about the NRA and it's message (and the messenger), not every member.

The Struggle continues to be the worst poster on here.

Confirmed by a handy thread and poll that was conducted in the OT by our good friend @pcptornado.

Also I just reported you for derailing your own thread.

XRnzUaf.png

And none of that matters. Heller vs DC.

What is given via judicial activism can be taken away via judicial activism.

Scalia put the individual right on a foundation of sand, all it takes is the right argument to collapse it.

The NRA has become an extremist group with a political arm that stifles any sensible gun reform, reform that the vast majority of Americans favor, in favor of their own business. They have made veiled threats of violence, so I would consider them extremist.

Only someone who knows in their heart of hearts that they are the worst poster in the War Room would type this out.
I still think it's pointless because of the shape of the distribution. A handful of really good posters, a bigger number of pretty good ones, a large number of so-so ones, and then a far higher number of shitty ones (though the better posters tend to make a higher percentage of posts). The Struggle is really terrible, but he's totally indistinguishable from dozens of others (other than that he posts more and especially starts more threads).

I still think it's pointless because of the shape of the distribution. A handful of really good posters, a bigger number of pretty good ones, a large number of so-so ones, and then a far higher number of shitty ones (though the better posters tend to make a higher percentage of posts). The Struggle is really terrible, but he's totally indistinguishable from dozens of others (other than that he posts more and especially starts more threads).

I think we need an electoral college for the next time to weed out the plebeian votes.

The NRA has become an extremist group
"Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice!"

-Barry Goldwater

with a political arm that stifles any sensible gun reform,
Sensible is a subjective term. When it comes to laws that must be applied to everyone, we need something a little bit more objective than your personal sensibilities. What you may find sensible, I may find to be tyrannical.

I just watched both videos. I see nothing wrong. What's your objection to them?

This is what you have to accept from the mind of a progressive democrat, you must view the NRA as a extremist group that makes 'obscure' calls for violence everyday against liberals. However when you have people on 24/7 news networks with Network logo coffee mugs day in and day out going "Trump and the Republicans are dangerous and they are going to get everyone killed!!" Then James T. Hodgkinson listens to them, goes down to DC seeks out republicans by name and opens fire on Steve Scalise, these same people will go "How can you blame us for that?"

It's a call to fight liberals with violence.

Which line from the video said that?

It's a call to fight liberals with violence.
In your opinion, is that the only interpretation or analysis possible from the words spoken in the videos in question?

Is there no other possible way that an individual could interpret those words?

Have you read a NRA sponsored magazine? You would think there is an ongoing civil war with liberals straight up assaulting gun carrying citizen with what is written in their articles. Straight up fantasy propaganda. It's a fun read when you are sitting on the porcelain for sure...

Last edited:
Back