delet edelet edetle DELETE THIS SHIT

You don't know shit about boxing, do you? Because every time i see people saying stuff like that i know immediately for a fact that they don't know what they're talking about. Let me teach you a few things:

1- Many fighters have their own style. Floyd is one of those fighters. There's no such thing as "traditional boxing". There is no tradition in boxing. It has been changing and evolving decade after decade. There is not a set of combative rules that every boxer follows in the same way. Look at Roy Jones Jr. Do you really think Conor's gonna do anything we haven't seen before? Lol.

2- Conor's supposed "awkwardness" isn't guaranteed to be effective. You're just assuming it will be effective, but you don't know.

3- In reality, Conor doesn't do anything that we haven't seen in boxing. Every punch Conor throws, every angle he uses, has been seen in boxing. All his punches are boxing punches. Wider stances aren't new to boxing. Changing stances isn't new to boxing. Dropping hands isn't new to boxing. We have seen it all.

4- Regardless of Conor's style and strategy, he will need to be fast enough, smart enough, technical enough, slick enough to beat Floyd. Just because you come out like a circus monkey doesn't mean you will have the needed tools to beat a true genius at his craft.
if you want to see unorthodox look at augustus burton. now that dude bought the funk.

You don't know shit about boxing, do you? Because every time i see people saying stuff like that i know immediately for a fact that they don't know what they're talking about. Let me teach you a few things:

1- Many fighters have their own style. Floyd is one of those fighters. There's no such thing as "traditional boxing". There is no tradition in boxing. It has been changing and evolving decade after decade. There is not a set of combative rules that every boxer follows in the same way. Look at Roy Jones Jr. Do you really think Conor's gonna do anything we haven't seen before? Lol.

2- Conor's supposed "awkwardness" isn't guaranteed to be effective. You're just assuming it will be effective, but you don't know.

3- In reality, Conor doesn't do anything that we haven't seen in boxing. Every punch Conor throws, every angle he uses, has been seen in boxing. All his punches are boxing punches. Wider stances aren't new to boxing. Changing stances isn't new to boxing. Dropping hands isn't new to boxing. We have seen it all.

4- Regardless of Conor's style and strategy, he will need to be fast enough, smart enough, technical enough, slick enough to beat Floyd. Just because you come out like a circus monkey doesn't mean you will have the needed tools to beat a true genius at his craft.

Floyd has never been in a fight. That will change after this Saturday, and he'll be a better man for it.

You didn't need to "school" me on things I already know.

But I appreciate your efforts since the comment offended you so bad.

Take a seat now.

Great point, TS. Floyd makes his opponent only look average while Conor makes his opponents look like complete rookies.

Canelo was sooo young when he fought Floyd. Hadn't fully devolped his skills to take on a guy like Floyd at that stage.

Floyd is great at that either taking guys on when they are too young or too old to pose real threats. Conor is in his prime and will fight completely different. Bad news for floyd

Canelo was sooo young when he fought Floyd. Hadn't fully devolped his skills to take on a guy like Floyd at that stage.

Floyd is great at that either taking guys on when they are too young or too old to pose real threats. Conor is in his prime and will fight completely different. Bad news for floyd
Oh yeah.

Canelo's fights vs Chavez, Khan and Angulo really got him ready for Mayweather lmao

Oh yeah.

Canelo's fights vs Chavez, Khan and Angulo really got him ready for Mayweather lmao
Are you dumb? He was 23 when he fought mayweather. Way too young to take on a guy like Floyd at that stage in his career. If he fought him now it would be a different fight. That's why Floyd chose Conor instead of GGG or canelo

Are you dumb? He was 23 when he fought mayweather. Way too young to take on a guy like Floyd at that stage in his career. If he fought him now it would be a different fight. That's why Floyd chose Conor instead of GGG or canelo
How do you know the reasons May chose Conor? GGG vs Canelo fight has been in the works for awhile anyways. There was an actual fan that called Canelo a coward in Spanish during a prefight interview during fan QandA last fight. De La Hoya had to step in.

How do you know the reasons May chose Conor? GGG vs Canelo fight has been in the works for awhile anyways. There was an actual fan that called Canelo a coward in Spanish during a prefight interview during fan QandA last fight. De La Hoya had to step in.
So you are saying GGG and canelo would chose to fight eachother over taking a fight with Floyd if one was presented to them? If you answer yes to that you are deluded and don't know the fight game at all

May is one of, if not the greatest defensive boxer of all time. However, Mac will be coming at him from angles he's not used to.

He chose Conor because he brings in more money. Why would he fight Canelo again lol

That was 3 or 4 years ago and Alvarez has 3.5 inches less reach and is 1 inch shorter than McGregor

He chose Conor because he brings in more money. Why would he fight Canelo again lol
Why did he fight maidana again? Why did he fight Castillo again? He chose Conor for 50-0 because he thinks he is the easiest fight and he brings in the most money but canelo vs Floyd would still make him and insane amount of money. But he knows canelo isn't as easy four years later

Why did he fight maidana again? Why did he fight Castillo again? He chose Conor for 50-0 because he thinks he is the easiest fight and he brings in the most money but canelo vs Floyd would still make him and insane amount of money. But he knows canelo isn't as easy four years later
He fought Maidana again because people thought he lost the first fight. Same with Castillo who had a rematch clause IIRC and he exercised it because he was the champion.

You really think him spanking Canelo all over again to get his 50-0 is any more legit? He might as well have fought Pacquiao again.

He fought Maidana again because people thought he lost the first fight. Same with Castillo who had a rematch clause IIRC and he exercised it because he was the champion.

You really think him spanking Canelo all over again to get his 50-0 is any more legit? He might as well have fought Pacquiao again.
He fought canelo at 23 YEARS OLD. He isn't even the same fighter. Do you even watch boxing?

He fought canelo at 23 YEARS OLD. He isn't even the same fighter. Do you even watch boxing?
So now Canelo is older and heavier. Most feel he'd already lost again to Lara. What does Canelo do differently besides get older and try and be slick like a freckled flat footed version of Mayweather?

SO basically, I've forgotten more about boxing than you'll ever know. Benitez beat Cervantes when he was 17. Just move along.

So I guess you know better than Joe Cortez

<{Heymansnicker}>

So now Canelo is older and heavier. Most feel he'd already lost again to Lara. What does Canelo do differently besides get older and try and be slick like a freckled flat footed version of Mayweather?

SO basically, I've forgotten more about boxing than you'll ever know. Benitez beat Cervantes when he was 17. Just move along.
A white belt who made this account this week. Yeah don't know shit.

Back