delet edelet edetle DELETE THIS SHIT

I don't see how Canelo and Conor are even comparable, even looking at Conor's stand up style in MMA. Completely different.

But yes, Floyd is a genius in the ring. That's not even disputable.

Floyd makes everyone look average. As frustrating as it can be at times, it is a constant in his fights. Aside for a few solitary moments in his career, Floyd has always made is opponents look like amateurs.

I don't see how Canelo and Conor are even comparable, even looking at Conor's stand up style in MMA. Completely different.

But yes, Floyd is a genius in the ring. That's not even disputable.

I agree. They are not comparable. Canelo is a much better boxer.

After Conor destroys Floyd he can slap the head off that mexican.

I can't disagree.

Conor is the much better fighter.

But that's not relevant here. Conor is coming over to boxing. Canelo doesn't need or give a shit about MMA. It's funny to see Conor's fans screaming "bla, bla, bla, bla" at any chance, because that really tells me they already have their moral victory planned for August 26th.

But that's not relevant here. Conor is coming over to boxing. Canelo doesn't need or give a shit about MMA. It's funny to see Conor's fans screaming "bla, bla, bla, bla" at any chance, because that really tells me they already have their moral victory planned for August 26th.
Who said Conor has to traditionally box?

Canelo would sleep Conor in a round

Canelo wins pretty easy now

He might, but certainly not pretty easily. Canelo still has problems with movers last I checked. His recent competition has shielded the issues he has with boxers that'll fight him on the back foot.

Who said Conor has to traditionally box?

You don't know shit about boxing, do you? Because every time i see people saying stuff like that i know immediately for a fact that they don't know what they're talking about. Let me teach you a few things:

1- Many fighters have their own style. Floyd is one of those fighters. There's no such thing as "traditional boxing". There is no tradition in boxing. It has been changing and evolving decade after decade. There is not a set of combative rules that every boxer follows in the same way. Look at Roy Jones Jr. Do you really think Conor's gonna do anything we haven't seen before? Lol.

2- Conor's supposed "awkwardness" isn't guaranteed to be effective. You're just assuming it will be effective, but you don't know.

3- In reality, Conor doesn't do anything that we haven't seen in boxing. Every punch Conor throws, every angle he uses, has been seen in boxing. All his punches are boxing punches. Wider stances aren't new to boxing. Changing stances isn't new to boxing. Dropping hands isn't new to boxing. We have seen it all.

4- Regardless of Conor's style and strategy, he will need to be fast enough, smart enough, technical enough, slick enough to beat Floyd. Just because you come out like a circus monkey doesn't mean you will have the needed tools to beat a true genius at his craft.

After Conor destroys Floyd he can slap the head off that mexican.

I like that you finally gave up embarrassing yourself trying to talk Boxing and are just going full troll now.

Back