delet edelet edetle DELETE THIS SHIT

Do you really? Or do you not know what the hell you are seeing and are just copying what Conor says
In all fairness he does look a little stiff in that video. I've watched a lot of Canelo's fights and honestly his movements in general are pretty slow and labored in a way. Canelo shines when he gets the 1 shot KO or when he is able to fire off 3 punch plus combinations where he is able to generate most of his speed.

It always blows my mind when people say Canelo is a fast puncher just because of that gif of him throwing combinations. Just use your eyes and pretend hes not Canelo and I guarantee your opinion would change. Canelo is good at going from body to head, and when he gets you by the ropes. Fighters with movement are usually the ones he struggles with.

Floyd was great in this fight, but McGregor has a different style to Canelo. Only thing that I would take from this fight is that Floyd won't be afraid to take the center of the ring or to walk Conor down. If Canelo's power didn't faze him, then Conor's won't.

Back