Decline Of Mike Perry

The Ponzinibbio fight was good, but the Griffin fight was bad for his stock.

I hope they don't. I dont need for a guy to be a champion to be entertaining. So what if he's not well rounded or great. All of his fights have been pretty good whether he gets a KO or is getting beat up. If they do what they do to most, he'll be a point fighting champion soon.

he gets hit way too much..he's too plodding and doesn't throw often enough...he's entertaining, and if that's all he wants...great...but he will never ever be a top 5 fighter, fighting like he's been.

To have a decline, he must have first had a rise, a real one

declined?

LMFAO he was never shit to begin with, he's a sloppy brawler with a suspect chin. good lord.

he gets hit way too much..he's too plodding and doesn't throw often enough...he's entertaining, and if that's all he wants...great...but he will never ever be a top 5 fighter, fighting like he's been.

that’s cool with me. I don’t know what he wants so obviously he’ll have to decide that, but, if he never became a top 5 fighter but put on entertaining fights, whether win or lose, I’d be happy as a fan. A fighter doesn’t need to always win for me to be a fan. He just needs to always fight.

Decline in hype. Not so much in his ability.
We all just got to see how low his ceiling is because of his fight IQ.
KO power and aggression isn't enough at the top of the division. A fighter also must be able to bring out a plan B if what they were doing in round 1 and 2 aint working.
From what I've seen of Mike Perry, I don't think he has considered making a plan B.

Mike Perry basically reminds me of this guy from Streets of Rage 2
hqdefault.jpg

Cool looking and flamboyant, but mainly a level 1 sub boss in fighting ability.

He hasn't declined. The holes in your game get highlighted with better competition. He claims he's adding tools. We'll see.

He's as good as he ever was and he could beat Robbie Lawler. Styles make fights and he can outbrawl any brawler any time. Vs anyone else though, he's in for an uphill battle -- and it's shown. Whereas a guy like Lawler can beat other kinds of styles too.

that’s cool with me. I don’t know what he wants so obviously he’ll have to decide that, but, if he never became a top 5 fighter but put on entertaining fights, whether win or lose, I’d be happy as a fan. A fighter doesn’t need to always win for me to be a fan. He just needs to always fight.

same thing with Gaetchee...or however you spell his name...that guy could in my opinion be top 3 if not fight for the title, if he made a few small changes in his fighting...he has a great offense...great leg kicks...but he blocks punches with his face...if he just moved a bit more...use some head movement, slip some punches...and maybe use his wrestling(which he has good wrestling) a little bit...he can go much further than he's gone...which is already pretty far.

same thing with Gaetchee...or however you spell his name...that guy could in my opinion be top 3 if not fight for the title, if he made a few small changes in his fighting...he has a great offense...great leg kicks...but he blocks punches with his face...if he just moved a bit more...use some head movement, slip some punches...and maybe use his wrestling(which he has good wrestling) a little bit...he can go much further than he's gone...which is already pretty far.

if it meant he'd be fighting safe, I'd rather him not to be honest. Justin is a descendant from the Just Bleed Gods. We need him to stay how he is.

declined????

He was ever high to begin with.

Mike Perry basically reminds me of this guy from Streets of Rage 2
hqdefault.jpg

Cool looking and flamboyant, but mainly a level 1 sub boss in fighting ability.
Nah, man, Jack had legit skills. If Perry tried throwing knives like that he'd lose a finger.

Perry Nation still struggles with our Parents' divorce. Were we somehow responsible for the breakup? I mean, maybe we annoyed them on social networks too much or something

lol he never declined. Dude is what? 25 years? lmao.. he is a spring chicken but simply began to fight better fighters and did not evolve as a fighter.

The overhype of Mike perry would be more accurate.

Back