Dealing with lonliness

I cope by coming on Sherdog, and trolling.
Ye wanna cum and have a go, m8, so do ye?
What the fck is up with this generation?

Everyone is depressed as fck not being in a relationship or being alone.

Holy chet. Grow a fukking pair and do something about it. Build your circle. Do activities that keeps you networking and meeting ppl.

Just joined a bjj gym a few months ago and already made so many new friends and have already hit tournaments and eat outs together. Isnt that fukkin hard.
It's just the nature of online society. It's just a large number of texters looking for an outlet to vent. Everyone else is having a great time, and even the complainers are probably living better lives than advertised.

Bitching is its own hobby.

Like the word "malfunction" sounds any better than "crazy" when the close proximity to your dick is involved.

As somebody who struggled with this for many years, let me give you one piece of advice.

Do the things that you want to do with people, alone.

I should have travelled more and got a better job, for example. Loneliness led to depression and depression took away any desire to be arsed. I regret that.

Go travel dude.

Go travel dude.

Working on it. Once I've gotten my MOT done, I'm going to dedicate the next four years of my life (perhaps nine) to travel and finding better work.

First stop is Thailand, where the GF is from. Japan is after. After that, it's a toss up.

Working on it. Once I've gotten my MOT done, I'm going to dedicate the next four years of my life (perhaps nine) to travel and finding better work.

First stop is Thailand, where the GF is from. Japan is after. After that, it's a toss up.

Similar boat. I'm in my twenties and already going through a phase where I want to get up and head off to Japan for a year. Ultimately will probably ask the boss and just go for 4-6 weeks in 2019 though.

{<huh!}>

Nice.

I intend to do Thailand this November, Japan the year after and then may just drive around Europe every now and again.

I'd like to see the world, but Thailand and Japan are the two that I want to see whilst I am still...not old...at 31.

This was a very vulnerable first post TS. You'll fit in well here.

1. Don't be dumb
2. Find a closer gym
3. Get a dog

Try meetup.com or something to meet some people in your area with similar hobbies/interests.

Don't put too much emphasis on romantic relationships. The best ones tend to happen organically and when you're least expecting them. Focus on you and the rest will fall into place.

Great advice. The only thing i'll add, is that you first need to be happy with who you are. If you are not, others will see it, and they will naturally stay away from you, including potential mates. Good luck, threadstarter.

Don't look for a woman as the light at the end of the tunnel for happiness. You'll come to find you've been fed a lie most of your life in this regard. Good, rich, poor, whatever. Women will be women.

This right here. If you can't be alone, then you'll always be used by women

Go travel dude.

This. I'm in a different city every week these days, and bonding with strangers and exploring by yourself teaches you to appreciate who you are. Plus as we grow older our surroundings become mundane and cold, the ritual of day to day life grows wearier and wearier. Travel gives us that old feeling of wonder we once felt.

I didn't read every post, but I just wanted to provide a little more encouragement.

I date a librarian, who is, on paper, much more academically accomplished and should be the smart one in our relationship. I talk about things she doesn't understand all the time, and she comes to me more than anyone. Honestly, she could probably fit the description of the girl you are after.

Everyone has strengths and weaknesses. As people have said, actual dumb people are not aware. You likely are not dumb, you just have self esteem issues for what could be a multitude of reasons.

Work on yourself. Looking for someone else to make you happy is generally a bad plan. Take a topic she is interested in or talks about, and find a podcast or audio book related to it. It gives you something to do during the ride to the gym, gives you a topic and more confidence when talking to her, and educates you since you seem to believe you are less than.

Plenty of people here to talk to, myself included, if you need help. I think you will be just fine.

Last edited:
Wear speedos while doing curls in the squat rack in your gym. The trashy girls will just sit there and stare. You will know they are nice girls if they just watch on one of the mirrors not just blatantly stare like the trashy ones

Wear speedos while doing curls in the squat rack in your gym. The trashy girls will just sit there and stare. You will know they are nice girls if they just watch on one of the mirrors not just blatantly stare like the trashy ones
What a horrible idea. I would like it if I could though.

Go on tinder or something, or a small bar and meet people there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back