Dealing with lonliness

StarboyWayne

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
So lately I've been coping with loneliness. I hate having to drive 45 minutes to my gym by myself. I'm not ugly but I have problems with getting a good woman. I haven't been in a serious relationship in a year. But I tried to get with a girl who's really smart and I think it was a bad idea cause I'm dumb. But I think I scared her cause I joked around and I think she thinks I'm a bad guy from what she heard, and what I look like. Kinda sucks cause she shy and smart. I kinda wanted to date a nice girl who is smart instead of the trashy girls I dated before. What's good advice to give.

This was a very vulnerable first post TS. You'll fit in well here.

1. Don't be dumb
2. Find a closer gym
3. Get a dog

Try meetup.com or something to meet some people in your area with similar hobbies/interests.

Don't put too much emphasis on romantic relationships. The best ones tend to happen organically and when you're least expecting them. Focus on you and the rest will fall into place.

Most people have problems finding a good woman because shockingly few of them exist and if you do find one, it'll probably happen on its own and not because you sought them out. Find a closer gym.

Most people have problems finding a good woman because shockingly few of them exist and if you do find one, it'll probably happen on its own and not because you sought them out. Find a closer gym.

I like my gym, it's just a lonely ride there. I train at really good gym.

So lately I've been coping with loneliness. I hate having to drive 45 minutes to my gym by myself. I'm not ugly but I have problems with getting a good woman. I haven't been in a serious relationship in a year. But I tried to get with a girl who's really smart and I think it was a bad idea cause I'm dumb. But I think I scared her cause I joked around and I think she thinks I'm a bad guy from what she heard, and what I look like. Kinda sucks cause she shy and smart. I kinda wanted to date a nice girl who is smart instead of the trashy girls I dated before. What's good advice to give.

Good luck TS, you sound like a nice kid.

You feel lonely because of a 45 minute car ride?

You’ve only been single a year? Lol.

If you're scared, go to church.

Most people like to date to people who have similar backgrounds, intelligence levels, sense of humor, and shared interests.

I have no idea what you like or what your background is, however, if you've dated trashy girls, and you believe you've been judged based on reputation and looks, perhaps it is time to shore those areas up. If you need to, move to a new area where you can establish the new you instead of being constantly judged on who you were.

Also - i thought it said lioness and was expecting an adventure story

Get a dog unless you go out a lot then get a cat.

Use dating apps. You'll find all types of chicks there.
I think Bumble has a 'Friends only' feature to find people to hang out with without the romantic component, if you're just looking for friends.

You're not dumb. Just do it

Work on your multiplication tables if you think you are dumb.

Back