Dealing with lonliness

Wait for the sex robots man, you'll be fine. Probably better off as well given the current political climate.

#YouToo?
robots can't consent bud, "pound you too"

The best advice anyone could honestly give you is to suck it up and do the damn thing. You don't need else to tell you how to solve those problems, you already know the obvious answers. You just have to do it.

Work out either at home or at the gym. 45 minutes isn't THAT long to work out at least 3times a week. Get jacked and take up activities that will make it easy to meet people. But don't try to force a relarionship

So lately I've been coping with loneliness. I hate having to drive 45 minutes to my gym by myself. I'm not ugly but I have problems with getting a good woman. I haven't been in a serious relationship in a year. But I tried to get with a girl who's really smart and I think it was a bad idea cause I'm dumb. But I think I scared her cause I joked around and I think she thinks I'm a bad guy from what she heard, and what I look like. Kinda sucks cause she shy and smart. I kinda wanted to date a nice girl who is smart instead of the trashy girls I dated before. What's good advice to give.
Bro I wouldn’t stress, I very dumb and don’t dwell on it. Get on plenty of fish and send your best joke to 20 chicks that are all different, you’ll get a reply from at least one, even if she’s not that great on the eye don’t worry, it’ll help get your confidence back

just don't turn to drugs if loneliness descends on you
vpgrxu.jpg

the results can be catastrophic....

And they said being alone is every man's dream...

What the fck is up with this generation?

Everyone is depressed as fck not being in a relationship or being alone.

Holy chet. Grow a fukking pair and do something about it. Build your circle. Do activities that keeps you networking and meeting ppl.

Just joined a bjj gym a few months ago and already made so many new friends and have already hit tournaments and eat outs together. Isnt that fukkin hard.

What the fck is up with this generation?

Everyone is depressed as fck not being in a relationship or being alone.

Holy chet. Grow a fukking pair and do something about it. Build your circle. Do activities that keeps you networking and meeting ppl.

Just joined a bjj gym a few months ago and already made so many new friends and have already hit tournaments and eat outs together. Isnt that fukkin hard.

How old are you?

keep trying on the girl u want, dude. seriously girls don't know what they want until it's inside them. REAL TALK. persistence is the key. fuck settling for less and getting w/a girl who's a sleez or one w/children. only do so if you don't believe that you're not good enough because , u are. TRUST ME.

@Fox by the Sea had it absolutely 100% correct. You're not gonna find any answers to your questions here, you must take your troubles to the Off Topic forum where a new direction is awaiting you. They can help you find your path, find jeebus, find that shotgun to end it all. If you act now they'll even give you free private one on one sessions which will rapidly increase your recovery time. Don't wait operators are waiting to serve you

31. And have been living on my own for the last few years.

I've often thought of rejoining the martial arts myself but I fear it's the domain of the man-child. I think I'm going to just bite the bullet anyway and give it a go just for some fun exercise.

keep trying on the girl u want, dude. seriously girls don't know what they want until it's inside them. REAL TALK. persistence is the key. fuck settling for less and getting w/a girl who's a sleez or one w/children. only do so if you don't believe that you're not good enough because , u are. TRUST ME.

I agree, which is not to say that all women with children are bad but it significantly reduces their options and value so you should be aware of that. An eight without kids is a five, at best, with another man's children. So if you're fairly unattractive and you need a beauty queen it's a thought. Also, talk to the father of her children and find out what happened as past actions are the best indicator of future actions.

Regardless, if you're a man you really have the power to hold and look for what is worthwhile in a long term peer bonding relationship. Always remember human's can only have a couple mating partners before peer bonding becomes near impossible. You should be looking for low mileage while not being a man whore yourself.

Just stop feeling lol.

Emotions are for kids.

Seriously its pretty pathetic about ppl depre about being alone.
I've often thought of rejoining the martial arts myself but I fear it's the domain of the man-child. I think I'm going to just bite the bullet anyway and give it a go just for some fun exercise.

Doesnt have to be martial arts.

Just join an activity you seem interested in.

Salsa dance lessons are great. Plus if u learn to dance salsa. Hit up salsa clubs are your golden.

Just join anything.

As somebody who struggled with this for many years, let me give you one piece of advice.

Do the things that you want to do with people, alone.

I should have travelled more and got a better job, for example. Loneliness led to depression and depression took away any desire to be arsed. I regret that.

Back