DC vs Rumble II or Jones vs Rumble - Which do YOU prefer

Which Fight Do You Prefer?

• Total voters
After the way he looked against OSP, Rumble vs DC. Stick Jones on fightpass until he shows up for a few fights without wasting everyone's time.

I don't want to see Jones for 2 years minimum. It's a joke how they're actively trying to get him off the hook. The UFC is so corrupt. If Jones comes back in a few months, god help us.

Rumble has earned his shot but I still want to see him vs. Bones. Rumble would KO Bones stiff. Just the wrong match up for him

why would I want to see rumble vs paper champ?

give me rumble vs real champ

thx

Tbh, I'd rather see Jones vs Rumble, but DC vs Rumble 2 is the right thing to do.

Well Jones IS the interim champion....so Rumble vs Jones sounds like a title shot right??
No. The Interim title is just an assurance you will unify the title against the champion.
And he was supposed to at UFC 200.

If DC fights someone else, it shows Jon is not the interim anymore.

No. The Interim title is just an assurance you will unify the title against the champion.
And he was supposed to at UFC 200.

If DC fights someone else, it shows Jon is not the interim anymore.

tumblr_muoel25YAu1r5lqijo1_500.gif

Jones/Rumble. We've already seen Jones/DC and DC/Rumble, and God knows we've got enough rematches to contend with already.

I mean FFS, Werdum/Browne 2? Why?

If anthony loses to dc we might never see again Anthony vs Jon Jones

Jon vs Rumble but you lose a contender with that one. Not long term but whoever loses will need to get another win or 2 to get back in that spot. I say just make DC vs Rumble 2 and have Jon fight someone else to prove he can actually make it to the fight and pass the drug test.

Back