DC vs Rumble II or Jones vs Rumble - Which do YOU prefer

Which Fight Do You Prefer?

• Total voters

Smoksyakov

Young Vet
@White
Reaction score
Title speaks for itself.
Uncle Dana wants to do Jones vs Rumble because well apparently Jones' USADA stint may be going much more smoothly.

HOWEVER, Rumble has earned enough for a second shot at DC. Only backlash is what if he loses again, kind of get another Gus situation. Elite/Top LHW but just not able to win the belt.

Last edited:
Rumble vs DC for me.
Jones got a lot of chances while Rumble earned em.

Title speaks for itself.
Uncle Dana wants to do Jones vs Rumble because well apparently Jones' USADA stint may be going much more smoothly.

HOWEVER, Rumble has earned enough for a second shot at DC. Only backlash is what if he loses again, kind of get another Gus situation. Elite/Top LHW but just not able to win the belt.
I think Jon needs a fight before coming back.
But not at the expense of AJ who is the obvious #1 contender and should get a title shot.

Even though I feel DC vs Rumble 2 is the right thing to do, I would prefer to see Jones vs Rumble

This because it is a fresh fight we haven't seen before. And a chance to see Jones get KO'd. But most likely Jones via late stoppage.
Exactly. I do think Jones wins, but Rumble is a fresh, frightening challenge.

Rumble has earned his 2nd title shot and should be facing DC.

But dammit, I want to see Rumble vs Jones and that opportunity was stolen from me so I want to see it now!

Jones vs. Rumble is fine. I think he gasses Rumble out and beats him up.

Last edited:
I cling to Jones's balls like duck butter , I don't wanna see him fight rumble tho. Let rumble get subbed by DC again

DC/Rumble 2 because no reason for DC to sit out if healthy.

I don't see any reason to delay a title fight even if Jones' suspension is going to be shorter than originally thought. So do Rumble vs. DC 2 and give Jones a jobber to smash in his return fight for his highlight reel.

Poll maybe?

well-there-it-is.gif

Give me the rematch, can't argue Rumble hasn't earned it. If he wins we get the Jones title fight (fuck yes, please) and if he loses he'll fight Jones after Jon takes the belt back from DC.

I like that brand new sheeeeeeeet.

Jones v Rumbleski. Also works as a good punishment for Jones. He's gotta learn he can't fuck up and jump right back ahead of people who keep their shit together.

Jones vs DC to unify the title, then Jones vs Johnson.

I wish Rumble fought the winner of Jones vs DC for the title. Which would probably be Jones.

As much as he earned his shot I'm worried he can't beat DC.

Back