DC bringing Conor fanboys back to earth.

I don't understand your angle.
DC said Conor would beat FLoyd in an MMA match within 3 minutes.

He simply said Conor will get KO'd in a boxing match. That is not a jab at Conor.
And a wrestler would probably get KO'd in a boxing match as well (heck, DC is a wrestler with HEAVY hands and he said he would go to sleep!)
Boxing is very impractical and the only reason Conor will participate in this "match" is for the money... but don't get it twisted Floyd is not a fighter and would never have the balls to take a real fight

Yeah it seems genuine though, just a bonus that the bad blood will earn them more money

I guess we'll never know for sure, but he has talked after a fight about being a partner in the ufc and cutting promos. As you say tho. Maybe he really is that spazzed about jones

Boxing is very impractical and the only reason Conor will participate in this "match" is for the money... but don't get it twisted Floyd is not a fighter and would never have the balls to take a real fight

Call it whatever you like.
Floyd might not be a fighter, but he will beat Conor any way he wants until he KO's him.

And don't get it twisted. Conor needs FLoyd's money. FLoyd already has money. he does not need to change sports to compete for peanuts.

Call it whatever you like.
Floyd might not be a fighter, but he will beat Conor any way he wants until he KO's him.

And don't get it twisted. Conor needs FLoyd's money. FLoyd already has money. he does not need to change sports to compete for peanuts.
Conor doesn't need floyds money he's just a geeedy mother fucker

Also I doubt Floyd finishes Conor unless it's from complete exhaustion

75% chance Floyd wins decision
10% chance Floyd KO's him

15% chance Conor knocks Floyd out

why should he?
<36><36><36><36><36>
He couldn't even if he wanted to because he doesn't have what it takes

He's a very calculated boring pillow fisted decision machine

Conor doesn't need floyds money he's just a geeedy mother fucker

Also I doubt Floyd finishes Conor unless it's from complete exhaustion

75% chance Floyd wins decision
10% chance Floyd KO's him

15% chance Conor knocks Floyd out

you do know Conor got tired after ONE round against DIaz, right???
So yeah, Conor will beg Floyd to KO him.

as for the 15%.. here's what the experts say about it:
<36><{cruzshake}><{hughesimpress}><{nope}>

that settles it.
<TrumpWrong1>

It should be common sense, really. But in here we hear different... so it is refreshing to hear a good fighter and analyst speaking up:

and for those fast to attack DC look at the spoiler

I always thought DC is a guy with common sense.
He proves it once again!

edit: link
This should really be common knowledge, it's amazing that this still needs to be explained to new herds of sheep every day.

2vw8qph.jpg

you do know Conor got tired after ONE round against DIaz, right???
Interesting leaving out the fact that Conor went back to the lab & solved that issue. He gave Nate a strong 25 minutes. so that's like 8 & a half boxing rounds. I don't find it that hard to believe Conor could last the whole 12 round Floyd fight.

Lmao would be pretty priceless, at the end of the day there is nothing boxing could say that would save some damage control.

The greatest defensive boxer getting KOed by a mma fighter would hurt boxing beyond belief.

Will people care much about boxing? I mean if a dude can come into the sport with a training camp and ko or he GOAT.... What's that saying?

This fight isn't much about if Conor could win. It's more like if he could pull a Rocky Balboa.

This is actual footage of the Mac vs. May fight brought to us from the future. Best watch it quickly as the technology isn't supposed to exist & so big brother might pull it once they find out I've posted it here.

TS is still salty that Alvarez got embarrassed by McGregor lmao

Back