DC bringing Conor fanboys back to earth.

It amazes me how such a rational guy like cormier can get completely manipulated and frantic when around Jon Goat Jones
Mental games are for real. And nobody seems to get that when talking about Conor vs some opponent.

Interesting leaving out the fact that Conor went back to the lab & solved that issue. He gave Nate a strong 25 minutes. so that's like 8 & a half boxing rounds. I don't find it that hard to believe Conor could last the whole 12 round Floyd fight.

That's not a great comeback from you. Conor run away from DIaz, because Diaz never traps anyone. he slowly chases you, which suited Conor fine.

And he is not fighting someone who might get tired after "8 rounds of Boxing".
He is fighting someone who will pick him apart throughout the 12 rounds.

I don't believe Floyd can KO Conor, mind you. But he will keep hitting him and Conor will have nothing to hit him back with.
He can't push, can't kick.... hell, he can't even become a panic wrestler!!!

DC should be thankful he didn't get shadfaced by Jones.

Conor ain't doing this to win. He's doing it to get paid. It's crazy to me that his fans and followers don't understand that. Either they don't understand boxing, MMA, or maybe even both.

A guy isn't going to come from one combat sport and school the elite fighters in another. It doesn't work that way. A Kung Fu guy isn't going to roll with a black belt in BJJ and win. Floyd would have zero chance of winning an MMA fight.

Conor's fighting style doesn't work in boxing. His slow plodding, wide stance, arms in the air technique doesn't work in boxing. And what Conor needs to do, you can't teach in 3-4 months.

Conor fanboys know he'll lose. Only trolls and morons say he's going to win.

The disadvantage conor has going into this....

If conor survives 12 rounds, it's a WIN

if conor gets majority, it's a WIN

If conor KO's mayweather, he's unlocked god mode (SERIOUS)

That's not a great comeback from you. Conor run away from DIaz, because Diaz never traps anyone. he slowly chases you, which suited Conor fine.

And he is not fighting someone who might get tired after "8 rounds of Boxing".
He is fighting someone who will pick him apart throughout the 12 rounds.

I don't believe Floyd can KO Conor, mind you. But he will keep hitting him and Conor will have nothing to hit him back with.
He can't push, can't kick.... hell, he can't even become a panic wrestler!!!
I'll give you that Floyd breakdown... except for what you said about Conor not having anything for him... but I'm bucking the fascination with the idea that Conor ran from Nate the whole time. You literally got like a handful of times he did that... maybe slightly more... (I haven't done an exact count) but he didn't do it at all in Rd. 3... (which he clearly won) & I ain't mad at someone getting out of someone's pocket... especially if it looks like a volume puncher like Diaz is about to start teeing off.

You want to talk about someone running.... it's Condit vs. Nick. That's running. Conor stayed in there until he felt like Nate waz about to tee off & then he reset. It's no big deal imo. He didn't over do it.

I don't doubt that Floyd will be looking to stall this thing out early on... to try & get Conor tired. That doesn't mean Conor can't achieve it though. He may of lost a lot of weaponz going to boxing... but he also has a different feel he's going to bring to the fight. Floyd got knocked down by a superman punch in one of his fights... it waz a left too if I remember correctly. Almost all the odds & advantages are in old man Floyd's corner... but you can never count McGregor out with that power & obsessiveness he will bring into his training & the fight.

Fb0ujpl.jpg

Last edited:
Boxing is not a fight it's a match... they are not fighters and would get their asses kicked against the majority of college wrestlers

lol

no kidding

boxer beats wrestler in boxing

wrestler beats boxer in wrestling

100% boxer with no grappling skills vs 100% wrestler with barely any striking skills in MMA. It can go either way.

I'll give you that Floyd breakdown... except for what you said about Conor not having anything for him... but I'm bucking the fascination with the idea that Conor ran from Nate the whole time. You literally got like a handful of times he did that... maybe slightly more... (I haven't done an exact count) but he didn't do it at all in Rd. 3... (which he clearly won) & I ain't mad at someone getting out of someone's pocket... especially if it looks like a volume puncher like Diaz is about to start teeing off.

You want to talk about someone running.... it's Condit vs. Nick. That's running. Conor stayed in there until he felt like Nate waz about to tee off & then he reset. It's no big deal imo. He didn't over do it.

I don't doubt that Floyd will be looking to stall this thing out early on... to try & get Conor tired. That doesn't mean Conor can't achieve it though. He may of lost a lot of weaponz going to boxing... but he also has a different feel he's going to bring to the fight. Floyd got knocked down by a superman punch in one of his fights... it waz a left too if I remember correctly. Almost all the odds & advantages are in old man Floyd's corner... but you can never count McGregor out with that power & obsessiveness he will bring into his training & the fight.

Fb0ujpl.jpg

look, I don't disagree with you at all that COndit run much more.
But I do think That's where Conor got the idea, and implemented it for himself.

I don't fault him for doing so. If your opponent has a weakness, you exploit it.

But Floyd is a different animal, and he is used with people with power as well.

I don't want to take what Paulie Malignaggi said as the whole truth. IMO it is always somewhere in the middle.
But Conor does have a bunch of yes-man in his corner, and he is going against the best of the best.
So I am counting on a defeat, but this does not mean I don't respect Conor for doing that.
Heck, I respect him way more than I did ROnda when she said she could beat any BJJ champion under BJJ rules, gi or no-gi and then recused to do such fight.
And at the same time, I respected Cyborg for fighting Jorina Baars @ Muay Thai, even on a loss.

But the difference here is that Conor is doing this for the money.
Mind you, he was always very open about it, and I don't blame him for doing that. But the money kind of makes me not look at it as a challenge, more than a golden mine.

It is fairly obvious that Conor can become a fucking rockstar if he succeeds to beat Floyd, and that is what I think COnor will aim to do.

But IMHO this all hinges on FLoyd.
He retired for a reason.
I don't know if he got some undisclosed injury that did not allow him to train like he used to, or if he noticed he was getting slow, or what it was. But there was obviously something that made him go out at 49-0 instead of 50.
But a good Boxer should be able to beat an MMA fighter in a Boxing match. The same way I would expect Conor to kill FLoyd in the first minute of an MMA fight. It is not a slight on them, just the way it is.
MMA fighter trains a lot of disciplines. Boxers train one.
Boxers gotta know a lot more about their art, and in much more details than I would expect the best MMA fighters to know.
The same way that a sniper would be able to kill an elite soldier from a great distance way easier than that elite Soldier would be able to close in on him. But get them close to each other, and the sniper is no match for the elite soldier..

look, I don't disagree with you at all that COndit run much more.
But I do think That's where Conor got the idea, and implemented it for himself.

I don't fault him for doing so. If your opponent has a weakness, you exploit it.

But Floyd is a different animal, and he is used with people with power as well.

I don't want to take what Paulie Malignaggi said as the whole truth. IMO it is always somewhere in the middle.
But Conor does have a bunch of yes-man in his corner, and he is going against the best of the best.
So I am counting on a defeat, but this does not mean I don't respect Conor for doing that.
Heck, I respect him way more than I did ROnda when she said she could beat any BJJ champion under BJJ rules, gi or no-gi and then recused to do such fight.
And at the same time, I respected Cyborg for fighting Jorina Baars @ Muay Thai, even on a loss.

But the difference here is that Conor is doing this for the money.
Mind you, he was always very open about it, and I don't blame him for doing that. But the money kind of makes me not look at it as a challenge, more than a golden mine.

It is fairly obvious that Conor can become a fucking rockstar if he succeeds to beat Floyd, and that is what I think COnor will aim to do.

But IMHO this all hinges on FLoyd.
He retired for a reason.
I don't know if he got some undisclosed injury that did not allow him to train like he used to, or if he noticed he was getting slow, or what it was. But there was obviously something that made him go out at 49-0 instead of 50.
But a good Boxer should be able to beat an MMA fighter in a Boxing match. The same way I would expect Conor to kill FLoyd in the first minute of an MMA fight. It is not a slight on them, just the way it is.
MMA fighter trains a lot of disciplines. Boxers train one.
Boxers gotta know a lot more about their art, and in much more details than I would expect the best MMA fighters to know.
The same way that a sniper would be able to kill an elite soldier from a great distance way easier than that elite Soldier would be able to close in on him. But get them close to each other, and the sniper is no match for the elite soldier..
<mma4>

BRHeonJ.jpg

:D:p:D

Some people's kids man. Conor will be the most tired he's been in his life inside of 5 rounds

This one claims Conor's is GOAT win two f*king belts and not defend not a one. My ass about GOAT unless it's the Gas Out At Two GOAT I believe dat...

It should be common sense, really. But in here we hear different... so it is refreshing to hear a good fighter and analyst speaking up:

and for those fast to attack DC look at the spoiler

I always thought DC is a guy with common sense.
He proves it once again!

edit: link
<36><36><36><36><36>

DC knows what's up. Too bad the Conor fangirls won't accept reality

I can say with all certainty that no matter what happens, this fight is going to be a huge disappointment to a lot of people. ;)

Back