DC bringing Conor fanboys back to earth.

Shaddows

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
It should be common sense, really. But in here we hear different... so it is refreshing to hear a good fighter and analyst speaking up:

“He can actually go and fight Mayweather. He will lose. But the rest of these guys, they will get no money, and they will get slept.

“Look, James Toney fought in the UFC, and we had no problem showing the footage over and over again of James Toney getting beat by Randy Couture. These boxing promoters will constantly video of the heavyweight champion of the world Stipe Miocic getting slept by Anthony Joshua, or Jimi Manuwa, c’mon Jimi! Getting slept by David Haye.

These dudes will get slept, it’s going to be embarrassing, so no, it is not good for the UFC. Conor, hat’s off to you, make your money, but don’t get slept! Which might happen to ’em.”

and for those fast to attack DC look at the spoiler
upload_2017-5-19_15-7-40.png

I always thought DC is a guy with common sense.
He proves it once again!

edit: link

Yeah, it doesn't take much to realize that.

It should be common sense, really. But in here we hear different... so it is refreshing to hear a good fighter and analyst speaking up:

He proves it once again!

B eye.gif

Cormier would get tombstoned by The Undertaker in a real wrestling match.

It amazes me how such a rational guy like cormier can get completely manipulated and frantic when around Jon Goat Jones

I was always a Cormier fan even when others were slamming him, HOWEVER since the towel gate incident I've lost respect. Blatant cheating which makes him a hypocrite for attacking Jones. I know, I know not the same level of cheating but cheating none the less.

It amazes me how such a rational guy like cormier can get completely manipulated and frantic when around Jon Goat Jones

He's handling it better now but DC has actually always been an emotional guy.

Yeah, it doesn't take much to realize that.

Yeah, just a little bit of knowledge and common sense, something most canner nut-huggers seem to lack.

He proves it once again!

DC needs to stick on commentating about chicken nuggets, and leave the boxing to the big boys! Conor sleeps Floyd so fast, I fear I might miss the fight!

I was always a Cormier fan even when others were slamming him, HOWEVER since the towel gate incident I've lost respect. Blatant cheating which makes him a hypocrite for attacking Jones. I know, I know not the same level of cheating but cheating none the less.

it seems to me that you were never a DC fan.
how could you think that the towelgate is on the same level of all the shit pulled from Jones (eyepokings, test failed, TE ratio of a teenage girl...)?

"you know, Guy A is a lifetime robber but Guy B is the worst: he seems such a nice guy but i think that he stole a chewingum once"

"These boxing promoters will constantly video of the heavyweight champion of the world Stipe Miocic getting slept by Anthony Joshua, or Jimi Manuwa, c’mon Jimi! Getting slept by David Haye."

English translation please.

it seems to me that you were never a DC fan.
how could you think that the towelgate is on the same level of all the shit pulled from Jones (eyepokings, test failed, TE ratio of a teenage girl...)?

"you know, Guy A is a lifetime robber but Guy B is the worst: he seems such a nice guy but i think that he stole a chewingum once"

Did you read my post? It says "I know, I know not the same level..." Then you said "how can you think that towelgate is on the same level..." I'm just saying cheating is cheating and people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. I was definitely a Cormier fan and definitely NOT a JJ fan but I do believe he would have never made the show if it wasn't for the magic 1.2 lbs. he lost in a minute. That is a pretty big deal and it was on TV in front of the whole world. Denying it isn't going to change the fact. What if Cormier had to lose the weight in a real way? Who knows how the fight would have turned out. Cormier said himself he had a hell of a time with the weight loss and it's a real possibility he might not have been able to lose the extra weight in time.

Boxing is not a fight it's a match... they are not fighters and would get their asses kicked against the majority of college wrestlers

English translation please.
Miocic was Golden Gloves boxing champion.
Stipe Miocic and Jimi Manuwa both fought in Boxing and lost via KO.
he is claiming Boxing uses those tapes to show Boxing > MMA (at least this was my interpretation of what DC was saying).

Boxing is not a fight it's a match... they are not fighters and would get their asses kicked against the majority of college wrestlers
I don't understand your angle.
DC said Conor would beat FLoyd in an MMA match within 3 minutes.

He simply said Conor will get KO'd in a boxing match. That is not a jab at Conor.
And a wrestler would probably get KO'd in a boxing match as well (heck, DC is a wrestler with HEAVY hands and he said he would go to sleep!)

Back