David Haye v Tony Bellew

by the way, here's one of the funniest videos I've ever seen:

pretty weird to see such a big man like Jennings, who happens to be professional boxer, so rattled.
Dillian Whyte intimidated him from head to toe.

pretty weird to see such a big man like Jennings, who happens to be professional boxer, so rattled.

Lol yeah he is definitely rattled, not a good sign if they are to fight. I'd have to support Jennings Jennings though. Whyte is such a Leary twat, and he isn't the top fighter he thinks he is either. He is a tough dude though

Money grab from who. Haye has been goaded in to this fight, bellew is the one cashing in

I mean from Bellew. Wouldn't defend his title v Breidis and I wouldn't go as far as saying he doesn't think he stands a chance, but certainly has no serious long-term ambitions at heavyweight.

When does this card start? Anyone know?

Lol yeah he is definitely rattled, not a good sign if they are to fight. I'd have to support Jennings Jennings though. Whyte is such a Leary twat, and he isn't the top fighter he thinks he is either. He is a tough dude though

I agree, and this is why I wouldn't count out Jennings. Whyte isn't top level, never will be. He had no clue how to keep Chisora off of him.

I think Haye is going to get the KO. If Tony somehow beats Haye, holy shit - would not expect that.

Selby and Gago on now.

Selby gets a knockdown in the first round.

haha what a weird thing. So if I'm understanding Jennings here, an interviewer asked him about Whyte, Jennings talked a little bit of shit about Whyte, Whyte asked Jennings why he's talking shit, and Jennings got a confused look on his face going "what? who? me? what?"

I'd love it if Bellew won... Dudes been training in a garage with a load of ex footballers, while Haye's blatantly been on some Ivan Drago training regime complete with "supplements".

I really don't like anything about Haye, but it's hard to see Bellew winning this. I'll be so happy if he does though. Fuck David Haye.

Ohara Davies and Derry Matthews up next.

Will be a good measure of how good Ohara Davies is.

Davies gets the stoppage in the 3rd round.

Great prospect.

Back