Dave Chappelle - "I've never had a problem with white people ever in my life"

Except he made fun of them as they were while they were on line to vote. Which would imply he "saw the bullshit" then, not afterwards, as far as the joke is concerned. Like I said, cheap laugh anti-Trump voter stuff, painting them all as poor, uneducated, white trash.

Also, his show was creative, which is why it was in its prime at the time that he left. He left before it had a chance to devolve into weak humor for cheap laughs.

Oh, and your last sentence makes it obvious that you're one of the people he's pandering to, and easily getting the cheap laughs from.

Dave is equal opportunity. Trump is damn near impossible for comedians to shy away from, so it's expected he would have a gag or two in there. However, I wouldn't be surprised if the joke is part of a broader routine that pokes fun at both sides.

It's kind of funny how one joke in a promo can lead people into a knee jerk reaction over his entire world view, and claim he's "on their side". This is as dumb as when he made a few tranny jokes in his last special, and the SJW's got upset.

Dave is equal opportunity. Trump is damn near impossible for comedians to shy away from, so it's expected he would have a gag or two in there. However, I wouldn't be surprised if the joke is part of a broader routine that pokes fun at both sides.

It's kind of funny how one joke in a promo can lead people into a knee jerk reaction over his entire world view, and claim he's "on their side". This is as dumb as when he made a few tranny jokes in his last special, and the SJW's got upset.

Yea, I'll probably check it out at some point, to see if he brings better stuff during the rest of the special. I simply wasn't impressed by what I viewed in the OP's video.

But but but Obama.

Again, good sir, I have no idea why I am butthurting you so much. You don't add anything to the conversation but you feel the need to quote me and leave these cryptic replies.

Please, kind sir, let me know what exactly butthurts you about my posts so I can try to remedy it. I think this would be much more efficient than me sending you thread and needle to stitch up that awful butthurt you have going on.

Is it the "O" word? Is that what's kindling your butthurt???
61eY5-dS%2BkL._SL1000_.jpg

He actually converted to Islam during this time, too.

LOL.

If true, hide your 3rd graders.

he converted in 1998
Which is funny, considering most believe that smoking weed is haram in Islam. Same with musical instruments, alcohol, etc. Tobacco might be an issue too. Telling the kinds of jokes he does is definitely forbidden.

He converted, but he isn't truly a practicing Muslim.

Which is funny, considering most believe that smoking weed is haram in Islam. Same with musical instruments, alcohol, etc. Tobacco might be an issue too. Telling the kinds of jokes he does is definitely forbidden.

He converted, but he isn't truly a practicing Muslim.

yep. I believe he goes into this in 'Inside the Actors Studio', where he says he's not that religious.

Back