Dave Chappelle - "I've never had a problem with white people ever in my life"

FinalFight

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
A clip of the new Chappelle netflix special. I can't wait to watch it as this will be his first stand up with Trump as president. Gonna be funny shit.

Good for him. I like to see people open up. Seems like a nice guy. I never saw his show.

Class is the #1 motivator in the US and world and race is a close second.

Wait didn't he just have a special that was like 2 special in 1? Is that what this? If this is something new and it's even half way decent then Dave might be one of the best comedians of all time.

Wait didn't he just have a special that was like 2 special in 1? Is that what this? If this is something new and it's even half way decent then Dave might be one of the best comedians of all time.

He signed a contract for 3 specials. The first two were packaged together. This is the third.

Good for him. I like to see people open up. Seems like a nice guy. I never saw his show.

Class is the #1 motivator in the US and world and race is a close second.

u didn't watch the trailer clip I am assuming...

he's shitting on trump and the ones who voted for him... lol

He signed a contract for 3 specials. The first two were packaged together. This is the third.

If I remember correctly, he had already taped the previous two specials like a year or two in advance and never released them. Netflix comes along and offers him a ridiculous sum of money for them. Dude is raking it in.

His first special from the 90's is easily top 5 all time

He walked away from apparently one of the biggest deals in TV history because he felt like he was being owned by big execs, and that white staff on his show were laughing at him not with him during his spoofs of race relations.

Pretty insightful video. Apparently it was Bill Burr. <Lmaoo> featuring the late great Patrice O'Neal and Jim Norton.

Yea I've always heard his reasoning about white people laughing at him and not with him and it honestly came across as paranoia. Reminds me of my ex who would swear some store clerk gave her attitude and I heard the whole conversation and there was never any attitude given.

If he's saying it's Bill I'm even more convinced it was paranoi

You don't see rich racists unless they are making money off of racism.

Yah, Burr "ruined" the Show.

A comedy writer who laughs when a comedian does a funny sketch, how racist.

Chapelle was coming undone mentally by the end anyways, look at the way he left and where he went, just ditching all his friends and leaving everybody hanging.
Great guy.

Yah, Burr "ruined" the Show.

A comedy writer who laughs when a comedian does a funny sketch, how racist.

Chapelle was coming undone mentally by the end anyways, look at the way he left and where he went, just ditching all his friends and leaving everybody hanging.
Great guy.
He literally quit and ran off to Africa... Strange indeed

Dave is nice but he doesnt have shit on the #1 comic in the game right now

So uh, finally after all these years signed up for Netflix because of this, and now Netflix thinks I'm black.

Back