Media Darren Till posts picture of him looking tired, fat and old.

Tavares is notoriously difficult to look good against all things considered. Best test for entering the ranks. Even Romero couldn’t finish him.

I actually agree to an extent, I've been one who has spoken highly of him in the past and was questioning those who faded him big-time against Weidman. That said, "difficult" doesn't equal "impossible". Adesanya handily oustruck him across five rounds, Whittaker and Edmen both finished him. Bruno also finished him, though I'll grant you that he didn't look particularly good beforehand and that stoppage was arguable in the eyes of some.

Regardless, I don't think most would argue that Tavares -- regardless of the fits he is capable of giving to many -- is well below someone like Whittaker and you wouldn't generally expect someone to go from struggling quite a bit against the former to absolutely dominating the latter in a just a year's time. Improvement and refinement is absolutely a thing in this sport, but this is one of the more high-profile examples we've seen IMO.

Cardio DDP

New mythical fighter I guess. "Able-to-Breath DDP versus De'Sean Strickland". I can already see the memes for their championship bout.

Being a fighter is taxing life.

Looking awful here and 200lbs+ also very red from doing too much drugs or drinking or both.

wtf. He is not fat at all. And he has clearly just finished working out. His shirt is sticking to his frame due to sweat. A red face is due to overheating. What an interesting take.

"Darren Till looked disgusting--penis protruding--in his blue pants before Twitter. Very very disrespectful."

He's taking way too much flack for this picture. He's just finished a workout and his face is a bit puffy. Get over it.

F6UXZC_XgAAkitl
"oi ye young cunts common over here with that gabber ill chin you out cold sware on me mum"

Im from Liverpool bud, this impression is spot on.
well thanks, that actually makes me a bit proud! <JackieThumbsUp>

Cockney dialect is hilarious and fascinating to me. what other dialect calls walking upstairs "goin up the apple and pears"?
i chalk it up to watching Lock Stock and listening to a ton of UK punk when i was younger, specifically the UK82 and crust punk eras. still do love that stuff.

Back