Media Darren Till posts picture of him looking tired, fat and old.

"Here", where? You didn't actually post the pic donkey

Well....
He is a scouser.

That means (usually) constant drinking and a diet of burgers, kebabs, pizza, and chips (chips = French fries).

If I remember rightly Till used to kinda boast about eating cheeseburgers all the time even when he was fighting regularly.

They shouldn't have had him fight Du Plessis, that was a mistake. He did have great moments in that fight though.

That's what makes me think Sean will school Dricus.

Honestly, everyone had great moments against Dricus and most took rounds off him... except Whittaker, who was by far the most challenging opponent he had faced to date and his worst stylistic match-up to boot. Dricus made him look like a walkover by comparison, yet went life-and-death with dudes like Tavares and Perez.

Wild how he seemingly leveled up overnight or shattered a lot of peoples' preconceptions of how he and Bobby matched up in the Octagon (mine included). Or both.

Last edited:
It’s Monday , a lot of people tie one on during the weekend

He just wanted to post a picture of his tree root…Conor has been doing the same thing.

I don’t get this whole man slutting through social media trend. Have some decency… doesn’t Till know it’s only gonna get back to his daughter’s social media at the end of the day?!

Looking like a old tired dad who can't wait for life to end. Went from WW title-contender to middle-aged Sherdogger overnight.

Reactions: z99
Looking awful here and 200lbs+ also very red from doing too much drugs or drinking or both.

"Very red" might be the only accurate thing you said. He seems in physical shape "broken" I assume is mental and idk him at all. Be better brother. These posts are your resume. They are a reflection of you. As of now brother you are lacking accuracy but possibly still a great human. Have a blessed day

Well....
He is a scouser.

That means (usually) constant drinking and a diet of burgers, kebabs, pizza, and chips (chips = French fries).

If I remember rightly Till used to kinda boast about eating cheeseburgers all the time even when he was fighting regularly.
Cheeseburgers are better than getting punched in the face. Till was merely being a wise man.

Back