Darren till: emergency family issue the reason for missing weight.

Till thought he was smart. But he's actually stupid and has fucked it and is shook

He's the white Rumble Johnson quit trying to be at 170 you big oaf and go fight Gus or someone like that at lhw since you wanna brag about being bigger than these other guys
Or just be normal weight cutter and go to MW?

Just don't forget that he doesn't speak to his daughter and left her, but suddenly family emergency. xD
Hold on... What? Can you link me or give more information about the daughter issue?

He missed weight twice, not by a small margin, this time while being a main event in his hometown against #1 contender. I doubt he makes 188 tomorrow. He should've kept his mouth shut instead of bragging about being a LHW. Very unlikable dude.

I just bet my entire life's savings on Thompson.

War Thompson. Fuck till.

Screenshot_20180526-211934.png tyson-fury-weighin.jpg

Just don't forget that he doesn't speak to his daughter and left her, but suddenly family emergency. xD

the daughter he speaks to all the time ans sends money too? ok...

I'm really starting to dislike this cocky fucker. He needs to move up to mw if he can't hack it. I hope Wonderboy stiffens him with one of his spinning kicks. He needs to be brought back down to size.

Didn't have time to FaceTime his daughter, but apparently became a family man again right before the weigh-ins.

Twice in his last 4 fights.

I was unaware he had missed before, I still don't think it's as big of a deal as people make it out to be, he definitely needs to hire a nutritionist and can't miss weight again.

Honestly I think Thompson is at a tremendous advantage having Till fight at 188, to me this sounds incredibly dangerous, I don't ever remember hearing an outrageous stipulation like that before idk how the commission approved it... oh yeah they're in Liverpool lol.

Not a big WB fan, but I hope he schools Till. Way too much hype after beating Cerrone, who folds like a lawn chair when opponents dont bro hug mid-fight.

HAHA

Should have just said his dog ate his homework..

He's the white Rumble Johnson quit trying to be at 170 you big oaf and go fight Gus or someone like that at lhw since you wanna brag about being bigger than these other guys
Gus is a HW fighting at LHW (by his own admission on the JRE Podcast. Gus wouldn't even give a straight answer about his walk around weight). Also, Gus will be a terrible match-up for Till. I think he will do to Till what he did to Glover Texeira.

I was unaware he had missed before, I still don't think it's as big of a deal as people make it out to be, he definitely needs to hire a nutritionist and can't miss weight again.

Honestly I think Thompson is at a tremendous advantage having Till fight at 188, to me this sounds incredibly dangerous, I don't ever remember hearing an outrageous stipulation like that before idk how the commission approved it... oh yeah they're in Liverpool lol.
Not a big deal for a guy to miss weight in a number one contender fight in his home town? He has missed weight by an average of 5 pounds twice. That’s huge issue, you must be Till nuthugger.

Not a big WB fan, but I hope he schools Till. Way too much hype after beating Cerrone, who folds like a lawn chair when opponents dont bro hug mid-fight.
Cerrone when fighting someone who's not his friend: Can
Cerrone when fighting someone who likes him: Unstoppable GOAT

Back