Darren till: emergency family issue the reason for missing weight.

Appropriately vague.....

Family emergency = my mom baked some brownies, and I just had to try a dozen of them.

4-3-large.jpg

I've used the same excuse to call in from work before too

love how when asked about it he showed no zero emotion and said we'll see how it goes before quickly changing the subject to how worried he is about his health that he'll have to weigh in again even though cutting to 170 in the first place totally isnt unhealthy and he does it the right way. far cry from the guy last night who said he is "definitely" going to make weight today, no doubt about it.

Wonder if anyone else has the stones.

That's big money man. We gonna be rich.
No doubt, even our great grandchildren's grandchildren will be set. Haha

Last edited:
...Just look at Khabib, he would have more money in his bank account today if he and just paid a nutritionist 20% from the beginning.

Yeah, I'm very concerned about Khabibs bank account as well.

giphy.gif

God damn, Sherdoggers are so moronic lol. This is a self hate thing for me to be on this forum.

Yes, us Sherbros are morons.

And, you fit the mould perfectly.

Cerrone when fighting someone who's not his friend: Can
Cerrone when fighting someone who likes him: Unstoppable GOAT
Something along those lines. Not sure about GOAT, though.

“I ain’t no welterweight.” Till said. “I’m a light heavyweight fighting at welterweight. It should be illegal, what I’m doing. The UFC should ban it, but they can’t because I do it naturally and I do it professionally. No one can do a fu**ing thing about it.”

I think the best part is me with tears of joy watching till lose in front of his scouse fans. Then taking the piss out of them.

That'll be the best.

Bullshit. Don't come in so heavy and then you will make weight. Also don't mix private life and business.

Just say you fucked up. What the fuck is wrong with people that there always has to be some bullshit excuse?
I for one want to hear if there was a particular reason.

As long as they start by admitting guilt and that they fucked up, I'm still interested to hear if there were any special circumstances.

If someone just says "I fucked up" I would feel like they're leaving something out.

This dude is not making 188 tomorrow, this fight is off.

What’s the story behind this?

said in one of his most recent interviews he hasn't talked to his daughter all week because he's been busy. he's way to contradictory. said wonderboy and his team are trying to play mind games by making him weigh in again tomorrow even though those are the ufc rules. then tried to give WB 100% of his purse so he wouldn't have to weigh in again I think. oh and then there's that clip where he's talking about eating cake if someone puts it in front of him, he WILL eat it! this is like tiramisugate all over again lol

Stress is a giant factor in your ability to lose weight, this could be a legitimate excuse. I feel like people make too big of a deal about fighters missing weight, especially when it's only happened once.

He definitely needs a nutritionist, all of these guys convince themselves they don't need them, and fuck themselves over. Just look at Khabib, he would have more money in his bank account today if he and just paid a nutritionist 20% from the beginning.

2nd time.... fuc u

family issues my ass. till looks like my old roomate after a week on the pipe (meth/crack/devils lettuce/) props to WB for his contract stipulation. props to WB on life.

Sucks that Till isn't being a more apologetic - especially towards Thompson.

Every fighter who knows they are borderline too big for their division should be extra apologetic whenever they miss weight.
Cause they know that every time they fight they are gambling with their weight in order to gain an advantage over the rest of the division, so it's sometimes almost unfair.

And whenever they miss weight they know that they're putting a lot of unfair pressure on their opponent - who has to decide if they wanna please the fans and accept a fight with an opponent who's too heavy.
don't mix private life and business.
How?
Sometimes private life just gets in the way of work.

If I'm late for work because of a family emergency - should I not even mention it?
People would be furious if I just waltzed in late without giving a reason / or just saying "I fucked up".

Just say you fucked up. What the fuck is wrong with people that there always has to be some bullshit excuse?
for all his faults, chael came cleann , i respect him to this very day

Family emergency = He had to go to Uncle Bill's beer & pizza party and couldn't upset the host by eating lightly?

Back