Darren Till actually cheated at the Weigh-In

loool at all these sheep acting like missing weight is a huge deal, the commision even said he can’t weigh more then 188 tommorow at 1p.m so its clearly a non issue here

Always entertaining when 5'5 sun shy sherbros call professional fighters cowards.

cutting that much and not making weight is okay right.

"This is the second time in Till’s UFC career that he has missed weight. Last May, the 25-year-old came in at 176 pounds for a welterweight meeting with Jessin Ayari."

cutting that much and not making weight is okay right.

"This is the second time in Till’s UFC career that he has missed weight. Last May, the 25-year-old came in at 176 pounds for a welterweight meeting with Jessin Ayari."

Did I say it was OK?

Yes it will. And don’t talk physics to me. It works because it fucks how the mechanism detects weight, pressure is dispersed differently and affects sensor readings. A mechanical scale could also be affected by how the leverage works.

https://www.google.pl/amp/s/fanside...ow-following-daniel-cormiers-towel-trick/amp/

That's what I was thinking.

Obviously, it does not change how much Till weighs. (after all, how he balances has no impact on Earth's gravitational pull on him)

However, how he stands/balances himself may change how the scale reads what he weighs.

I'm surprised nobody got on the scales with a large bouquet of helium ballons. You can wear your shorts, why not balloons?
colon.png

Did I say it was OK?

I'm not sure you said much of anything. If they guy can't make weight then he is definitely in coward territory. 2 weight misses in his last 4 fights (in 1 years time). seems a bit much.

If you put a helium balloon up your bum you make weight every time

are people so stupid nowadays?
one foot or both doesn't change anything until he isn't touching the floor.
Yeah he should have got them to lower the towel a little bit and put his one foot lightly on the floor lmao, would be like DC but more sneaky.

If the entire surface area of the scale reads the weight then it doesnt matter.

If the scale has an outer edge that doesnt contribute to reading the weight (some scales have this) it will matter because it will be absorbing some of the weight.

Yes it will. And don’t talk physics to me. It works because it fucks how the mechanism detects weight, pressure is dispersed differently and affects sensor readings. A mechanical scale could also be affected by how the leverage works.

https://www.google.pl/amp/s/fanside...ow-following-daniel-cormiers-towel-trick/amp/

I remember Chuck saying, in his book, about how you stand on the scale can change the reading by a pound or two.
But he was referring to the old scales they used to use.

LOL
are you saying that the weight is sustained by the AIR?
if you in the motion of squatting, moving your weight down, then the scale will show a lighter weight. if you are standing up from squatting position, it will show bigger weight.
but that is all inconsequential. I have a cheap electronic scale at home, and it waits for a few seconds after it came to equilibrium before it shows the weight. it would be impossible to maintain these cheating maneuvers long enough and precise enough for the scale to come to equilibrium. and I am sure they have much better scales.

Maybe we should call him Darren Tilt?

Back