dark web cracks code -- 361-year-old message from the devil deciphered

Don't call people out needlessly if you don't want to keep it real.

It's hilarious that anyone arguing for the existence of the "magic sky fella" would claim they're keeping it real.

It's hilarious that anyone arguing for the existence of the "magic sky fella" would claim they're keeping it real.
I'm keeping it real by exposing your insecure and childish methods. If you want to prove someone wrong then do so.

But if you jump in a thread and falsely accuse people of being mentally ill because they have a difference of opinion you've played yourself.

That's just a fact. Very easy to see once I expose your games for exactly what they are. Childish games.

And good on you calling God a "magic sky fella" and not a "Flying Spaghetti Monster."

Small improvement but an improvement nonetheless.

I'm keeping it real by exposing your insecure and childish methods. If you want to prove someone wrong then do so.

But if you jump in a thread and falsely accuse people of being mentally ill because they have a difference of opinion you've played yourself.

That's just a fact. Very easy to see once I expose your games for exactly what they are. Childish games.

And good on you calling God a "magic sky fella" and not a "Flying Spaghetti Monster."

Small improvement but an improvement nonetheless.

Enjoy your mental illness.

cvr9780743222259_9780743222259_lg.jpg

There's zero evidence of your God.
We're passed that. You called me mentally ill without any evidence. That's not a small thing BTW. Go ahead and qualify you have the right to claim someone is mentally ill without proper evidence.

I'll wait.

We're passed that. You called me mentally ill without any evidence. That's not a small thing BTW. Go ahead and qualify you have the right to claim someone is mentally ill without proper evidence.

I'll wait.

Cry about it.

Cry about it.
Why would I. You're words hold zero weight and in a courtroom I'd beat your ass because you slandered my name without evidence.

Hence, you talk shit without substance.

We done?

Why would I. You're words hold zero weight and in a courtroom I'd beat your ass because you slandered my name without evidence.

Hence, you talk shit without substance.

We done?

What does a courtroom have to do with it?

Over time, they became convinced that the letters were part of an elaborate scheme by Lucifer to turn her away from God.

Elaborate scheme???

landscape-1476431559-chris-rock.gif

Sounds more like a Paul Logan-ish prank. Jesus supporter got punk'd. Subscribe to Lucifer's Youtube channel y'all!

We done?

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

<JagsKiddingMe>
What does a courtroom have to do with it?
You're a shit talker but you haven't learned about something called consequences.

And yes, we're done. It was over long ago. But the internet allows dorks like you keep fleshing everything out without consequences.

You came in the thread emotional and now you can leave emotional.

Have the final word child.

You're a shit talker but you haven't learned about something called consequences.

And yes, we're done. It was over long ago. But the internet allows dorks like you keep fleshing everything out without consequences.

You came in the thread emotional and now you can leave emotional.

Have the final word child.

I don't think I'm the one that's emotional here friend.

“We primed the software with Ancient Greek, Arabic, the Runic alphabet and Latin to de-scramble some of the letter and show that it really is devilish.”

<mma4>

I am Legion.....for we are many.......the greatest trick the devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he doesn’t exist.....

Back