dark web cracks code -- 361-year-old message from the devil deciphered

Personally I feel like the deeply religious are low level schizos

I agree. I think anyone that believes they've been spoken to by god or the devil has some sort of mental health issue.

What the Nun did is called automatic writing. I did it as a witch. Nothing special though you do need to have advanced abilities... mostly to surrender your vessel. Or more correctly stated... to put your vessel in a unique place so it will be accessible to be controlled.

Nope. None of this.

Yes, mental health issues do happen in real life.
The people with mental health issues believe we came from nothing.

It takes more faith to believe in a scientific explanation of our existence then it does to believe in God, Jesus Christ and the Bible.

But you God haters need to derail threads like these because your controlling minds can't fathom a God you can't put under a microscope.

Again...thanks for your wack opinion. Now stop derailing the thread.

We just had a super blue blood moon 6 months after a full eclipse...according to the gospel dark times are here.

We will soon see our alien savior who will arrive with all lying wonders and signs in the heavens. he'll claim to have seeded us here in some ancient alien bull shit lie.

His presence and charisma and lying ability will be so powerful that he will be able to broker a peace between Jews and the Muslim world that will last for 3 years..

Shortly before, during, or after his arrival.

All children, and believers in Jesus will vanish causing world wide chaos on a never before seen scale.

During which Gods bowls, seals, and trumpet judgements. Will be devastating the remaining inhabitants of the earth.

Those who accepted the mark of their alien savior aka the anti Christ aka Satan incarnate.

There will be Such great disasters, wars, and incurable pandemics. that if not for Israel his elect

all flesh left on earth would perish .for their sake the Jews the decendants of the twelve tribes that left Egypt.

The Jews who did not accept Jesus's sacrifice, but offered him up to be crucified.144,000 messianic Jews will emerge bring the truth to the rest of Israel.and what ever non Jewish person left that will listen.

I know I joke a lot and break balls on this forum. but seriously accept Jesus and get saved sherbros.

If you choose not to and you've read this post if a time comes where you need a microchip or some kind of biomedical implant or tattoo. To buy or pay your debts.

DO NOT ACCEPT IT

Even if that means prison or a FEMA camp.

Feel free to shoot me a PM

My prediction is that your prediction will be wrong, just like all of the end of the world predictions before it.

The people with mental health issues believe we came from nothing.

It takes more faith to believe in a scientific explanation of our existence then it does to believe in God, Jesus Christ and the Bible.

But you God haters need to derail threads like these because your controlling minds can't fathom a God you can't put under a microscope.

Again...thanks for your wack opinion. Now stop derailing the thread.

So's your face.

I agree. I think anyone that believes they've been spoken to by god or the devil has some sort of mental health issue.

hsHnd3fQ6musvW8tJ85Q_640px-Mike_Pence_(16688738525).jpg

The scientists concluded that the letters were a jumble of languages and was composed and written by Sister Maria herself; she had become a skilled linguist during her time at the convent.
One might even say a cunning linguist...

That's what you felt.
For a skeptic you sure give yourself plenty of range to infer what others have seen for themselves.

You're a hypocrite of the highest order. And dense to your core.

Let me help you.

You're basically saying you know more about me because of my belief system than I know about myself within that belief system.

In other words, you're giving yourself godlike traits and abilities.

Oh, the irony.

For a skeptic you sure give yourself plenty of range to infer what others have seen for themselves.

You're a hypocrite of the highest order. And dense to your core.

Let me help you.

You're basically saying you know more about me because of my belief system than I know about myself within that belief system.

In other words, you're giving yourself godlike traits and abilities.

Oh, the irony.

There's evidence though. And it's coming straight from your gob shoot.

There's also evidence you're a troll because you're detailing this thread on purpose.

While my words are intentional the point is to debate yours. It's somewhat related to the thread.

While my words are intentional the point is to debate yours. It's somewhat related to the thread.
No it's not. I won't debate because the juice isn't worth the squeeze.

The fact you say this conversation is related to this thread exposes you. You're a troll trolling and your bait tastes bitter and insecure.

Not interested. But again, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Pro tip. Next time people are talking about the spiritual or supernatural don't barge in and accuse them of being mentally ill.

They won't take your seriously.

That's the second reason I won't debate you. Because I don't take you seriously.

Pro tip #2. Even if you believe people who "hear from God" are mentally ill don't lead off with that. If you are secure in your abilities you will expose them with words.

In other words, don't assume or candidly state someone is mentally ill.

Prove it via a line of progressive conversation. Then let others decide what's what.

No it's not. I won't debate because the juice isn't worth the squeeze.

The fact you say this conversation is related to this thread exposes you. You're a troll trolling and your bait tastes bitter and insecure.

Not interested. But again, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Pro tip. Next time people are talking about the spiritual or supernatural don't barge in and accuse them of being mentally ill.

They won't take your seriously.

That's the second reason I won't debate you. Because I don't take you seriously.

Pro tip #2. Even if you believe people who "hear from God" are mentally ill don't lead off with that. If you are secure in your abilities you will expose them with words.

In other words, don't assume or candidly state someone is mentally ill.

Prove it via a line of progressive conversation. Then let others decide what's what.

You know you're on sherdog, yeah?

Fuck outta here with this.

Back