dark web cracks code -- 361-year-old message from the devil deciphered

JosephDredd

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
https://nypost.com/2017/09/11/dark-web-helps-decipher-361-year-old-letter-from-lucifer/

For more than three centuries, scholars, codebreakers and occultists have been stumped by a cryptic letter written by a Benedictine nun who claimed it was dictated by the Devil himself.

According to legend, Sister Maria Crocifissa della Concezione of the Palma di Montechiaro convent in southern Italy woke after a fainting spell on August 11, 1676 to find her face covered in ink.

In one hand were several letters she had penned consisting of an indecipherable mix of symbols and languages.

Sister Maria and her sisters at the convent believed they had been delivered by a demon, but were unable to make any sense of the text.

Over time, they became convinced that the letters were part of an elaborate scheme by Lucifer to turn her away from God.

Now — 361 years later — researchers at the Ludum Science Center in Sicily claim to have decoded 15 lines of the only surviving letter using a piece of decryption code they found on the “dark web,” the anonymous, untraceable part of the internet that can only be accessed by special software.

“Everything’s on there: drugs, prostitution, pedophilia and also programs used by intelligence services to decipher secret messages, like the one we used,” Ludum director Daniele Abate told Italian radio 105 Network.

“We primed the software with Ancient Greek, Arabic, the Runic alphabet and Latin to de-scramble some of the letter and show that it really is devilish.”

The scientists concluded that the letters were a jumble of languages and was composed and written by Sister Maria herself; she had become a skilled linguist during her time at the convent.

The letter describes the relationship between humans, God and Satan in a rambling and inconsistent manner. In it, Sister Maria — or whoever had possessed her — encouraged God to abandon man and leave him in the clutches of the devil.

“God thinks he can free mortals, this system works for no one,” one of the translated lines reads. The text also describes God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit as “dead weights.”

Abate said the contents of the letters made her suspect Sister Maria may have been suffering from schizophrenia.

“I personally believe that the nun had a good command of languages, which allowed her to invent the code, and may have suffered from a condition like schizophrenia, which made her imagine dialogues with the Devil,” she told The Times of Israel.

“That has not stopped numerous interested Satanic sects contacting me since I published our findings.”

Why don't they just tell us what the tool they used is and what it does?

More Sicilian treachery!

“I personally believe that the nun had a good command of languages, which allowed her to invent the code, and may have suffered from a condition like schizophrenia, which made her imagine dialogues with the Devil,”

Correct thread title: Nutbag creates gibberish rant. Thousands of internet detectives waste their lives trying to understand it.

Why don't they just tell us what the tool they used is and what it does?

More Sicilian treachery!
it wasn’t a tool.

it was...

9e7510998570905cedcbf30ac7e3c718.jpg

Nun writes something in code. People spend over 300 years cracking it. They FINALLY do! Turns out it says nothing particularly interesting. If it really was Satan, he needs to work on his message. It basically boils down to “God? Him? Really? C’monnnn, how about me instead?”

Omg wtf we need to pray for mankind

Must be a slow month for the Catholic church if they're pulling a stunt like this.

If you were the devil, you'd probably be such a dick that you'd do this.

"Bro check this out, I'm gonna scribble something stupid on this nuns face and then watch humans try to figure it out for 3 centuries. Gonna be classic...."

Sounds like him.

Dan Brown is jizzing in his pants as we speak

Where is the translation at?

Clicked the link and didnt see shit and I dont see shit in this thread

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE TRANSLATION

Where is the translation at?

Clicked the link and didnt see shit and I dont see shit in this thread

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE TRANSLATION

For some reason I can't find the actual passage, just summaries of it.

They say the letter is rambling and not entirely consistent and understandable. This supports the theory held by modern scientists that - rather than being 'possessed by the devil' - Sister Maria suffered from schizophrenia or bipolar disorder.

It describes God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit as 'dead weights', and says 'God thinks he can free mortals'.

It also says God was invented by man, adding that 'this system works for no one'.

Another sentence reads: 'Perhaps now, Styx is certain', referencing the River Styx that separates the Earth and the Underworld in Greek and Roman mythology.

Decipher satan's code? Sure. Zodiac killer?...

Any code crackers here ever give the Zodiac a shot?

I'm not super into puzzles and such but I've always thought about goofing around with it and seeing. Maybe we should get a thread going about it and see what happens.

@Lubaolong , where you at bud?

Satan needs to fire his marketing team.

Back