Dark Souls: Remastered

PVP is broken. Everyone is twinked out using end game weapons maxed out at level 30. I forgot how unbalanced the PVP is. The meta sucks

Getting the the right of kindliness soon as possible and then coming back for the Tom big giants seems like a pretty good scenario

This would come in handy though

http://darksouls.wikia.com/wiki/File:Getting_out_of_the_Tomb_without_Lordvessel
Oh boy. I remember on one of my playthroughs on the original DS1 that I thought it would be a good idea to get the Tomb bonfire so I could warp straight there once I got the Lordvessel.

I have never hated a decision I made in a video game more than that lol

PVP is broken. Everyone is twinked out using end game weapons maxed out at level 30. I forgot how unbalanced the PVP is. The meta sucks
Well, props to them because they have that gear not fully upgraded. PVP/Co-Op works how it does in DS3 in the Remaster so it scales with both level and weapon upgrade level.

Oh boy. I remember on one of my playthroughs on the original DS1 that I thought it would be a good idea to get the Tomb bonfire so I could warp straight there once I got the Lordvessel.

I have never hated a decision I made in a video game more than that lol

LOL when I got stuck down down there getting murdered over and over and over.

Then I make it to the end and see this orange barrier blocking the boss door and I am like WTF!!!!!!! Never was there a game that I wanted to just take a bat to my counsel, monitor, and then slash my own wrists.

I think the last of half of this video would be good though. As soon as you can get a divine weapon, kill the catacombs boss, get the rite of kindling, and make your way back. You can then get all the fireplaces that are hard or good for being summoned (boss farming) up to 20/10 vials.

BED OF CHAOS

Also bed of chaos,is super easy and does not require you to die if you do it right the first time.

Kindle the fireplace. Go in with two summons. Have fire resistance and or high armor/ lots of flasks.

Summons 1 go right , summons 2 goes left, u go straight. None of the floor has fallen year so should be easy. They smash the tree orbs one after the other. You hack through the wood in the center, flasking after he explodes, kill the little shit, and you are done. The hardest boss becomes the easisest.

BED OF CHAOS

Also bed of chaos,is super easy and does not require you to die if you do it right the first time.

Kindle the fireplace. Go in with two summons. Have fire resistance and or high armor/ lots of flasks.

Summons 1 go right , summons 2 goes left, u go straight. None of the floor has fallen year so should be easy. They smash the tree orbs one after the other. You hack through the wood in the center, flasking after he explodes, kill the little shit, and you are done. The hardest boss becomes the easisest.
I've never summoned for Bed of Chaos but that sounds hilariously cheesy and simple lol.

Most of the time I can kill Bed of Chaos on my first attempt just because I've memorized where the floor falls from how many deaths I originally had on previous playthroughs <{outtahere}>

I've never summoned for Bed of Chaos but that sounds hilariously cheesy and simple lol.

Most of the time I can kill Bed of Chaos on my first attempt just because I've memorized where the floor falls from how many deaths I originally had on previous playthroughs <{outtahere}>

Ha I am playing the new remastered with a friend, he gave up on the original at B of C and I had a hell of a time with it at first (I eventually was like you), this time I was like (after reading this thread), hold on wait let’s not F this up. LOL it’s cheesy but the bonfire is far enough away for it to be worth it, pain in the ass.

I am going to do a solo run through though and won’t be able to do that lol.

Well, props to them because they have that gear not fully upgraded. PVP/Co-Op works how it does in DS3 in the Remaster so it scales with both level and weapon upgrade level.
Weapon upgrade matchmaking has been confirmed broken

When I fight the bed of Chaos i just destory one of its left or right things then quit start in front of the boss room go back in destroy the other quit again then go in the middle and kill it.

Ha I am playing the new remastered with a friend, he gave up on the original at B of C and I had a hell of a time with it at first (I eventually was like you), this time I was like (after reading this thread), hold on wait let’s not F this up. LOL it’s cheesy but the bonfire is far enough away for it to be worth it, pain in the ass.

I am going to do a solo run through though and won’t be able to do that lol.
Oh I completely agree. That bonfire placement is just stupid. Its such a drag to run all the way back.

Unlocked kalameet and the elevator to Manus. Both the hardest bosses in the game, Kalameet one shot me with his breath as I grabbed the slab. Now I have my sweeeeeet +5 Lightning Zwei.

Unlocked kalameet and the elevator to Manus. Both the hardest bosses in the game, Kalameet one shot me with his breath as I grabbed the slab. Now I have my sweeeeeet +5 Lightning Zwei.

I just went back to the boss from the beg of the game to get my slab, still need chuncks to get plus 4, before I can 5 it. :(

I just went back to the boss from the beg of the game to get my slab, still need chuncks to get plus 4, before I can 5 it. :(
I got a slab from a darkwraith while farming chunks. It’s a rare drop but they do drop them

Have all the gear for my build pretty much complete. Managed to cut off Kalameet's tail in 2 trys then just killed dragonbros until i had enough scales to max it out. All that's left is farming SORs for the Darkmoon talisman and Darkmooon Blade

Either Kalameet is really tanky or does not give a fuck about lightning damage because my Zweihander does nothing to him

Either Kalameet is really tanky or does not give a fuck about lightning damage because my Zweihander does nothing to him
I think he is resistant because my lightning Claymore did very little to him as well but my regular Falcion in my other build worked much better

The gold tracer chick never spawned for me. I also beat the shit out of Chester because I thought he’d drop something cool. He doesn’t.

The gold tracer chick never spawned for me. I also beat the shit out of Chester because I thought he’d drop something cool. He doesn’t.
Did you use Artorius's soul? I think she only appears if you have his soul in your inventory

Cleared painted world and took out the Centipede demon. Seath and 4 Kings also down. Only 2 more shit bosses before I’m done with the main game. My least favorite area in the game has to be Tomb of the Giants.

Back