Dark Souls: Remastered

LOL, you're going to want a faster weapon for the DLC. Remember, they were designing Bloodborne at the same time so the bosses are completely different than the rest of the game.

And I love how they throw you straight into the SG fight. No level to warm up with. Just get rekt noob.
I summoned after 10 deaths. Pretty sure that’s the first From boss to use input reading because even when he was aggrod to my phantom, he would dodge my attacks. Then I laid my sign down and got summoned to a 4v1 gang bang of Artorias. He gives a shit ton of souls even as a summon so I might farm him a bit.

Cleared Anor Londo this morning and finally got the Lordvessel. It took me like 45 minutes to clear those god damn archers, it's such a cheap fucking spot. Now that I have access to the giant black smith I think I'm going to take a little time and max out all my current gear. The twinkling titanite is pretty spendy, but lots of good farming in Anor Londo.
Only died twice to the archers, I had enough HP to tank their melee and knocked the asshole off after he was done swinging

Clearing some of the areas I missed now that I can warp to take breaks from grinding souls to buy up Twinkling Titanite to upgrade all my Shadow armor. Got both the Chest and Legs to +5. It takes 81,000 souls to buy up 10 titanite and pay for upgrades. I'm grinding out the Giant Knights at the Anor Londo bonfire. I can one shot them using a Black Knight Hailbird+5 strong attack while 2handing it. Clear 9,000 per run so it's going fairly quickly, just gets boring.

Finished up the Darkroot forrest area the sword weilding dog. Want to finish up my armor before I move on.

Clearing some of the areas I missed now that I can warp to take breaks from grinding souls to buy up Twinkling Titanite to upgrade all my Shadow armor. Got both the Chest and Legs to +5. It takes 81,000 souls to buy up 10 titanite and pay for upgrades. I'm grinding out the Giant Knights at the Anor Londo bonfire. I can one shot them using a Black Knight Hailbird+5 strong attack while 2handing it. Clear 9,000 per run so it's going fairly quickly, just gets boring.

Finished up the Darkroot forrest area the sword weilding dog. Want to finish up my armor before I move on.

I am just dropping in to the thread and can’t read 15 pages right now, but I’ll just say this is not the best grind run. Get the key from the blacksmith and open the gate right beside the bonfire in the forest.

There are three npc (same area right before the sword wielding dog) that together are worth 7k, I think, and the run is super fast. You can provoke them and run back to the door and just drop down by the cliff, they will run of the ledge. It’s a 30 second run. Just you tube forest dark souls grind and you should find it.

I've been playing Nioh for months now, ever since it released on PC. Also own it on PS4 and played it a ton there as well. I find the melee combat deeper than the Souls games but the world and enemy design is weaker and more repetitive. They also tried to make too much content so they reuse areas, enemies and some bosses for side missions.

Still love it for the combat though (has some really cool innovations) and it's become one of my favourite games, right up there with the Souls series.

I bought nioh but dropped it for some reason, I should give it a go

Definitely gonna pick this up, never got to play the dlc.

Hopefully the improved frame rate makes Blight Town slightly more bearable.

It’s great now the finally fixed the place

Yeah the community's been pretty dead lately and this got everyone talking again. The Burg and Forest are going to be nuts this summer.

You on PS4

Yeah if you rested there before placing the lord vessel, you would be pretty fucked, lol. At least it wasn't the Tomb of Giants bonfire. I made that mistake once. ONCE.

I did that once as well fuckkkkkk

Cleared Anor Londo this morning and finally got the Lordvessel. It took me like 45 minutes to clear those god damn archers, it's such a cheap fucking spot. Now that I have access to the giant black smith I think I'm going to take a little time and max out all my current gear. The twinkling titanite is pretty spendy, but lots of good farming in Anor Londo.

Archer in londo is one to the three worst spots in the game.

Oh and this remaster fucking rules, so glad that they did not fuck with the game at all, just gave it the needed graphical piano job, optimized frame rate, fixed coop.

Farming titanite chunks is such a pain in the ass, especially when you fuck up and use ones you already farmed on the wrong weapon and have to start from scratch

I am just dropping in to the thread and can’t read 15 pages right now, but I’ll just say this is not the best grind run. Get the key from the blacksmith and open the gate right beside the bonfire in the forest.

There are three npc (same area right before the sword wielding dog) that together are worth 7k, I think, and the run is super fast. You can provoke them and run back to the door and just drop down by the cliff, they will run of the ledge. It’s a 30 second run. Just you tube forest dark souls grind and you should find it.

I'll have to check that out. I read about the run but thought it was 7000 per run and not per kill. would definitely speed things up.

Farming titanite chunks is such a pain in the ass, especially when you fuck up and use ones you already farmed on the wrong weapon and have to start from scratch
Not really. Getting to the Darkwraiths is quick from the darkroot basin elevator and they are easy to kill and drop Chunks commonly

I bought nioh but dropped it for some reason, I should give it a go

It’s great now the finally fixed the place

You on PS4

I did that once as well fuckkkkkk

Archer in londo is one to the three worst spots in the game.
Yeah man, I love Nioh. Played it for over a year straight. The skills really make the combat fun.

No I'm on PC in DS1. I'll probably buy it eventually for PS4 when it goes on sale, just to have it on both platforms.

Wait, from the basin? I’ve been going from firelink
Yeah the little cave next to where you get the grass crest shield. Light the bon fire there and take the elevator down. It puts you right in the front gate in the Valley of the Drakes where the Wyverns are. I just run past them and kill the Darkwraiths from there

I'll have to check that out. I read about the run but thought it was 7000 per run and not per kill. would definitely speed things up.

Per run but i think it is faster than the giant run so it accumulates faster

Last edited:
Not really. Getting to the Darkwraiths is quick from the darkroot basin elevator and they are easy to kill and drop Chunks commonly

I going there now, have a plus three lightening and have the slab so just a couple to chunks to plus 5!!!

Yeah man, I love Nioh. Played it for over a year straight. The skills really make the combat fun.

No I'm on PC in DS1. I'll probably buy it eventually for PS4 when it goes on sale, just to have it on both platforms.

Ok when u do pm me well do run through

I fed a slab to the snake dude for 2 chunks. Still have the kalameet slab available so it’s whatever

Im in the painted world in my PS4 build now. SL 55 using a plus 10 Claymore until i get the Obsidion Great Sword. I have all my equipment already other than the Obsidion GS and Giants armor.

Dlc is Overrated after Artorias. Just mobs of enemies and cheap casters. Not enjoyable at all.

Back