Dark Souls PVP

LuchaBear

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Thread for anything Dark Souls PVP
Dark+souls+pvp+im+bored+and+want+to+play+pvp_1ba681_4813501.jpg

Any Xbox One/360 PVP players out there? There's still people playing online but I thought it would be fun to play with some Sherdogs as well.

Last edited:
No Xbox for me unfortunately but did you finish your first playthrough?

No Xbox for me unfortunately but did you finish your first playthrough?

I placed the lord vessel after defeating the four kings, so I'm getting close I think. This game has turned out to be pretty amazing.

Nice. Do you have the DLC as well? Most people consider it one of the best FromSoft has ever created. Definitely worth playing if you like the game.

I haven't played the first Dark Souls in awhile. I play on PC though and PVP is pretty much dead last time I checked.

Nice. Do you have the DLC as well? Most people consider it one of the best FromSoft has ever created. Definitely worth playing if you like the game.

I'm going to get it once I'm finished with the main story as I heard it's pretty good and it's adds neat stuff to PVP. Would it do anything for me now or do I need to beat the game first?

I picked up the updated 60fps version of Dark Souls 2 the other week, it was on sale for $15 down from $50. Excited to see what it's like at 60fps when I eventually get there.

Will you buy DS 2 & 3? they are great games too, although I think the playthrough of DS 3 does get tiring and a little boring, it is really fun, and I think they nailed the PVP

Will you buy DS 2 & 3? they are great games too, although I think the playthrough of DS 3 does get tiring and a little boring, it is really fun, and I think they nailed the PVP

I just picked up 2 and will for sure get 3. Will be a while though lol.

I just picked up 2 and will for sure get 3. Will be a while though lol.
Did you get scholar of the first sin? or just the regular DS 2 edition? DS 2 is a looooong game with a lot of unnecessary, don't lose focus!

Did you get scholar of the first sin? or just the regular DS 2 edition? DS 2 is a looooong game with a lot of unnecessary, don't lose focus!

I got SOTFS since it's got 60fps. Which one do you have?

I'm going to get it once I'm finished with the main story as I heard it's pretty good and it's adds neat stuff to PVP. Would it do anything for me now or do I need to beat the game first?

I picked up the updated 60fps version of Dark Souls 2 the other week, it was on sale for $15 down from $50. Excited to see what it's like at 60fps when I eventually get there.
You can do the DLC as soon as you place the lord vessel. There are a couple of things you have to do in game before you can access the new area though. Most people play it later on when they're leveled up because of the difficulty. It's harder than the main game, which is similar to all the DLC's in the Soulsborne series.

That's a great deal on Scholar of the First Sin. Be forewarned though, the mechanics and handling in DS2 are different from DS1. Great game but it took a while for me to get used to the changes.

That weird enemy you met in Anor Londo is a Vagrant. They are created when someone in another world doesn't retrieve their bloodstain and it contains more than five humanities. They're pretty rare to see.

That weird enemy you met in Anor Londo is a Vagrant. They are created when someone in another world doesn't retrieve their bloodstain and it contains more than five humanities. They're pretty rare to see.

And as you can see, I fell off before getting a chance to collect that lol.

Always great to see a another person discover the awesomeness of Dark Souls.

Such a great game with amazing atmosphere.

Back