Dark Souls PVP

It happens, especially in that spot. How did you like that area?

Anor Londo was a really fun area, probably the easiest I think. Now it's so dead ever since I killed that Princess.(Fake princess?)

It's a trip seeing that fat catarina armour wearing guy everywhere I go. Just seen his daughter yesterday for the first time right before going into the crystal caves. I'm wondering where this leads too.

Anor Londo was a really fun area, probably the easiest I think. Now it's so dead ever since I killed that Princess.(Fake princess?)

It's a trip seeing that fat catarina armour wearing guy everywhere I go. Just seen his daughter yesterday for the first time right before going into the crystal caves. I'm wondering where this leads too.
You found the boss, O&S, easy? Might be the first time I've ever heard that.

Siegmeyer is a fun NPC. His questline gets a little complicated so you might have to read about how to finish it properly. You should have seen his daughter again at Firelink Shrine when you warped back there after the Crystal Caves.

Gwyndolin is a second optional boss (the fake princess) but O&s, the main one, is pretty iconic.

What the hell is this thing?

Those things would occasionally appear in DS1. They popped up where someone died for some reason. Pretty rare. I think I saw one in all my play throughs

You found the boss, O&S, easy? Might be the first time I've ever heard that.

Siegmeyer is a fun NPC. His questline gets a little complicated so you might have to read about how to finish it properly. You should have seen his daughter again at Firelink Shrine when you warped back there after the Crystal Caves.

No those guys were hard lol but that was the only thing hard in that area. Fortress wasn't that hard too but it was extremely fun.

I seen his daughter again at firelink and she asked me if I seen her father again and I said no which is true but the thing is I just seen her for the first time recently and have already seen her father many times throughout the game in different areas so I'm not sure if I should have said yes.

Gwyndolin is a second optional boss (the fake princess) but O&s, the main one, is pretty iconic.

Gwyndolin was a fun boss, didn't know about that area and bonfire until I read about it.

No those guys were hard lol but that was the only thing hard in that area. Fortress wasn't that hard too but it was extremely fun.

I seen his daughter again at firelink and she asked me if I seen her father again and I said no which is true but the thing is I just seen her for the first time recently and have already seen her father many times throughout the game in different areas so I'm not sure if I should have said yes.
You thought Sens was fun? You must be a masochist. lol

Yeah onion bro's questline is weird. There are different outcomes and you have to answer things in a certain order to get them. You should probably read up on it if you want to do it properly this playthrough. I screwed it up with my first character.

One more thing... the silver knights in Anor Londo are a great way to practice parrying. Just saying.

One more thing... the silver knights in Anor Londo are a great way to practice parrying. Just saying.

Are you talking about the small guys by the painting in that big room? If so, true!

You thought Sens was fun? You must be a masochist. lol

Yeah onion bro's questline is weird. There are different outcomes and you have to answer things in a certain order to get them. You should probably read up on it if you want to do it properly this playthrough. I screwed it up with my first character.

It was really fun baiting enemies into the traps lol.

The halberd makes enemies really simple to deal with for the most part, I would probably be having a much harder time with something else. It's my only upgraded weapon.

Are you talking about the small guys by the painting in that big room? If so, true!
No, those are painting guardians. The silver knights are in the building by O&S, just outside the bonfire there. They have either straight swords or spears.

No, those are painting guardians. The silver knights are in the building by O&S, just outside the bonfire there. They have either straight swords or spears.

They all vanished ever since I killed the fake Princess and she turned everything dark.

Is Dark Souls still active on the Xbox? I transferred all my characters over to the Xbox one but i wasn't really getting summoned when i attempted to play it months ago. If people are still playing it i wouldn't mind going back.

Those Dark Souls backstabs though <6>

Is Dark Souls still active on the Xbox? I transferred all my characters over to the Xbox one but i wasn't really getting summoned when i attempted to play it months ago. If people are still playing it i wouldn't mind going back.

Those Dark Souls backstabs though <6>

It is somewhat ever since it came out for backwards compatibility a while go. I usually find people in the forest areas.

Those backstabs are confusing as hell, how are they doing that? Lol

Back