Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin v2 - Git Gud Edition

I pimped out the stone twinblade, durability is shit and its easily parried

This is the first twinblade I've tried as a main weapon. Are they easy to parry? Hopefully the mannequins in Earthen Peak don't wreck my run.

Guy I'm friends with on PSN actually beat Yukas pvp. I nearly shit my pants.

I take it back. This twinblade is an early game weapon only. Velstadt took like 20 minutes and Throne Defender was a nightmare. It just doesn't have the scaling for end game bosses.

I take it back. This twinblade is an early game weapon only. Velstadt took like 20 minutes and Throne Defender was a nightmare. It just doesn't have the scaling for end game bosses.

I tried the dlc with it and got wrecked

Finished another no death run. Maybe it's time to add no bonfire next time. I don't even know the route though. I guess there are probably notes available somewhere.

I tried the dlc with it and got wrecked

I can only imagine. I was planning on taking this character back into the dlc but not anymore, at least not with this weapon. Too many problems near the end. Maybe the red twinblade if I can remember how to find it in Amana. I'm going to kick myself for going back in but I have to fight Fume Knight and Sir Alonne.

I can only imagine. I was planning on taking this character back into the dlc but not anymore, at least not with this weapon. Too many problems near the end. Maybe the red twinblade if I can remember how to find it in Amana. I'm going to kick myself for going back in but I have to fight Fume Knight and Sir Alonne.

Red twinblade is on the ground near some arch drakes after the 3rd bonfire, can't miss it.

People call it the Red Iron Winblade because its op.

I finished Sunken King, which I find to be the easiest DLC. I do need to go back and take on the Gank Squad, never finished them in Vanilla.

Iron King is just a mother fucker. I haven't even activated the elevators, I keep getting rekt by Maldron the Ass-rapist. For the life of me I cannot parry the lance, and once I get the upper hand he runs down the spiral stair case into Hell v2. Very frustrating, can't wait to SLAY THE INVADER.

VCURIkg.gif

I'm used to playing without summons so that fight was retarded. Even with the knights it takes forever to get to the actual boss.

All the dlc's remind me of Amana and Iron Keep, my least favourite areas in the game. You have to go so slowly and deal with virtually every enemy. They are such an annoying grind.

We are opposites really lol

I love doing that, go slow, calculating everything. Guess that's why I like the worst areas in the game too.

I love Blighttown in DS, and people hate it.

I finished Sunken King, which I find to be the easiest DLC. I do need to go back and take on the Gank Squad, never finished them in Vanilla.

Iron King is just a mother fucker. I haven't even activated the elevators, I keep getting rekt by Maldron the Ass-rapist. For the life of me I cannot parry the lance, and once I get the upper hand he runs down the spiral stair case into Hell v2. Very frustrating, can't wait to SLAY THE INVADER.
use a brightbug and poison if you're lucky enogh you might be able to kill him up top. If not kill all the enemies that stay dead then lure the two phantom things up top beat them then hurry and deactivate the thing cursing you if you die after that no biggie because now those dickhead phantoms will stay dead and that **** isn't so bad by hisself.

It turns out ilovejessicabiel is a fat neckbearded autist. Peeped his facecam on one of his streams.

I get the heaviest shield I have in my inventory and just try and tank the hedgehog things. Helps quite a bit.

Something interesting I came across recently that I'm definitely going to be picking up are these Design Works books.

They look pretty incredible. Filled with art work and interviews with the design team, including Miyazaki.

Dark Souls 2 is coming out soon and they're doing a re-print for Dark Souls.

Something interesting I came across recently that I'm definitely going to be picking up are these Design Works books.

They look pretty incredible. Filled with art work and interviews with the design team, including Miyazaki.

Dark Souls 2 is coming out soon and they're doing a re-print for Dark Souls.

Fuck, this thread is jacked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back