Mau

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Let's continue to praise the sun!

2bf.png

Last edited:
That MFer and his lasers..
lasers aren't that bad the fucking hole some asshole thought would be a good ideal to put in that area is even worse. Oh look I dodged his attack but rolled into a hole, oh no got hit with some fire no biggie i'll just drink a couple flask shit it knocked me into the hole, and oh look he's just about dead i'll use this fancy backstep attack to finish him FUCK!!!!! backstepped into the hole.

lasers aren't that bad the fucking hole some asshole thought would be a good ideal to put in that area is even worse. Oh look I dodged his attack but rolled into a hole, oh no got hit with some fire no biggie i'll just drink a couple flask shit it knocked me into the hole, and oh look he's just about dead i'll use this fancy backstep attack to finish him FUCK!!!!! backstepped into the hole.

That hole in the middle of the floor is a gigantic troll

Never had a problem with Old Iron King, though his bonfire is now +3 since I used an ascetic on it and am now in ng+. He'll probably whoop me.

Git Gud? The iron king is hella easy and if you cant beat him you should just give up lol.

If you stick to the right and bait him infront font of door you are gonna be leaving out of its easy peasy.

He has one attack he can reach you with which is easily seen and avoided (iron man beam)

Why are you jumping back lol :eek: all his attacks are avoided by jumping left or right. except the Flame you have to run in the opposite direction when the fire starts lol.

Anybody have any good role playing characters?

My first every playthough I made a Spartan wearing the "Spartan looking" helmet and the chariot rider outfit. I used the spear you do the running multiple hit attack with, a broadsword and the shield you get from the dragon knights at the end.

My second playthrough I made a predator character with the bel fry mad warriors mask, the guy with the fire stomach chestpiece, Chariot rider legs and used the channelors trident, puppet claw thing and the giant heavy Asian sword thing "cant remember the name been a while".

Always wanted to do a second playthrough with him and buff his magic and shoot plasma shots at people and finish them with my claw ;)

Also does anybody use poison on the channelor trident yet? if you haven't, I would recommend getting it as it makes pvp much easier. Also if you do not know the club does 3x the damage of anything you find early on and makes boss battles very easy.

Another thing that helped me and changed the game was that you can get small silky stones from using the "small" white soap stone. Get it, grind the pursuer, you will have a fully upgraded club (till that point) and can get the demons great hammer (beast) and the Channelors trident (even beaster)

Already through the Ruin Sentinels in ng+. Beat the Pursuer first try unlike last time.

If anyone wants to get sick of the beginning of this game, just do permadeath runs for a few days. Ugh, the Forest of Fallen Giants is so annoying.

Already through the Ruin Sentinels in ng+. Beat the Pursuer first try unlike last time.

I finally figured out the Ruin Sentinels. They're not really that hard as long as you kill the first one on the platform. Fighting two at a time is manageable but three is no good.

What I don't like in NG+ is the path to Lost Sinner.

That phantom is gone in Scholar. Makes it a lot easier. The approach doesn't have the two pyros anymore either. I always forget about Pate too.

Yeah, my biggest issues in EP this time were breaking poison jars and missing Mannequin ambushes. The area is definitely a lot easier. I also, somehow, missed the ladder guy, so when I'm off work I'm going to make the trip back to EP and fully clear the area.

Why are you jumping back lol :eek: all his attacks are avoided by jumping left or right. except the Flame you have to run in the opposite direction when the fire starts lol.
rolling out of the way of a fireball or not paying attention to where I'm when I'm locked on him.

Back