Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin v2 - Git Gud Edition

Just realised that I'd missed the Frozen Outskirts area.

Getting my ass reamed by the frozen reindeer. The charging attack gets me pretty much every single time. Can't work out how to dodge it.

These video game forums (especially Dark Souls games) really do take a turn for the better when you add deadshot138 to your ignore list.

Getting my ass reamed by the frozen reindeer. The charging attack gets me pretty much every single time. Can't work out how to dodge it.
There's an NPC summon you can use to take the aggro of those things. They're probably the worst enemy from has ever made. Tanky as fuck with insane damage.

There's an NPC summon you can use to take the aggro of those things. They're probably the worst enemy from has ever made. Tanky as fuck with insane damage.

Didn't reliase there were summons in the area. Ran through all my human effigies trying to beat the fume knight so it's farmin time I guess.

Didn't reliase there were summons in the area. Ran through all my human effigies trying to beat the fume knight so it's farmin time I guess.
Where can you farm effigies? Hollows?

Where can you farm effigies? Hollows?

Dogs drop them and also the things that crawl through the water in Shrine of amana.

Last time I had to stock up I went through Shrine area once with golden serpent ring and picked up 3.

Currently fumbling around in the gutter trying to collect everything. Rolling with an upgraded craftsmans hammer and winged spear.

Last edited:

That place sucks. I swapped my stamina shield for a Havel's just for those pesky reindeers.

Although I don’t recall being there for a Scholar reccy

Lol, the internet is a weird place.

Ds1 re-release out soon mother fuckasssssssssssss!!!!!!!!

Worst area in any souls game and its not close.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back