Dark Souls 1

Yeah not finishing this DLC. Can't find the 3rd cannon ball and I'm not dealing with this obnoxious shit anymore. All my summons die to the arrows too.
I never fired a third cannon. I just ran to the next shrine after the second. Both main mission areas are obnoxious if you try to fight your way through them. Too many enemies.

I never fired a third cannon. I just ran to the next shrine after the second. Both main mission areas are obnoxious if you try to fight your way through them. Too many enemies.
Where's the third shrine after the second?

Where's the third shrine after the second?
After the second cannon and shrine, go down into that moat, turn right and run past a bunch of enemies, head up the ladder and then run straight until you reach the beginning of the trench again. Then turn left and run straight until the third shrine. The boss is nearby.

All the shrines are near that back trench but debris blocks the way and forces you to zigzag between the moat at the front and the trench at the back.

When I finished DS1 the first time I had a crack at DS1+1 and that was hard....

Whats NG+7 like ?
It's uhh, definitely a challenge. Any boss you struggle with will more than likely give you a few problems.

Finished my first no death run in DS1 today. I've seen a few people doing them lately and I've always been curious so started making attempts yesterday.

It's not the bosses, it's gravity you have to worry about. Those rafters and the archers in Anor Londo almost gave me a heart attack, lol.

Dude I can't for the life of me find the 3rd shrine. Every time I get to a trench, there's rubble in the way to the left. Keep getting shot. Be honest, anything even make this DLC worth playing?

Dude I can't for the life of me find the 3rd shrine. Every time I get to a trench, there's rubble in the way to the left. Keep getting shot. Be honest, anything even make this DLC worth playing?
I also got my level one character there so you can definitely do it. It's just a pain. In general, the DLC is alright but nothing spectacular.

I also got my level one character there so you can definitely do it. It's just a pain. In general, the DLC is alright but nothing spectacular.
The cannons destroy the barriers, is the key to be patient and move between arrow shots?

The cannons destroy the barriers, is the key to be patient and move between arrow shots?
Oh yeah you have to wait for the arrow hell to end before running to the next barricade. Then after you fire the second cannon you can just run to the last shrine.

Oh yeah you have to wait for the arrow hell to end before running to the next barricade. Then after you fire the second cannon you can just run to the last shrine.
Second cannon is fired, I get destroyed after going up the moat latter

Finished my first no death run in DS1 today. I've seen a few people doing them lately and I've always been curious so started making attempts yesterday.

It's not the bosses, it's gravity you have to worry about. Those rafters and the archers in Anor Londo almost gave me a heart attack, lol.

Fuck those two assholes.

How did you get past the Centipede and the Bed of Chaos without dying?

Fuck those two assholes.

How did you get past the Centipede and the Bed of Chaos without dying?
I'm pretty good with parrying the last archer if I can get there but those two painting guardians on the rafters are brutal. I just ran by them and jumped but it's always sketchy.

Centipede is pretty easy if you fight over on the far right. There is room there. Bed of Chaos was probably the scariest boss just because if you screw up the firebomb strat, you get firestormed and then have gravity to worry about if you survive. Luckily I didn't miss.

Second cannon is fired, I get destroyed after going up the moat latter
Yeah it's a major pain getting back out of the moat. You're almost in the clear once you make it though. Just run to the trench and turn left.

Yeah it's a major pain getting back out of the moat. You're almost in the clear once you make it though. Just run to the trench and turn left.
Run in to the trench? When I turn left there is debris in the path and enemies.

Of course the tonfas have to have an awesome OP move from blocking high stance

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back