Dark Souls 1

You weren't kidding about the bullet hell and these enemies are tanky af. I also forgot how to play so that doesn't help. These new tonfa weapons are awesome though.

Yes I breezed through the first DLC, this one I haven't reached a boss yet and it's been 2 days
Well I just found the boss. He's by the shortcut for the third shrine (unless I missed one). He uses a tonfa so I have no idea what's going on yet. That weapon is fast.

Well I just found the boss. He's by the shortcut for the third shrine (unless I missed one). He uses a tonfa so I have no idea what's going on yet. That weapon is fast.
I haven't even found a second shrine. I watched a vid on the boss, you get his tonfas when you beat him

I haven't even found a second shrine. I watched a vid on the boss, you get his tonfas when you beat him
I just beat him but didn't notice what dropped. Was it that cannon? He's pretty tough.

Edit - nvm, you said his tonfa. Maybe I got it and just didn't notice. Hopefully I didn't sell it by accident.

I just started running through the areas after a while looking for shrines or those cannons you have to fire. It takes a while to figure out the right way but fuck fighting everything over and over again.

I just beat him but didn't notice what dropped. Was it that cannon? He's pretty tough.

Edit - nvm, you said his tonfa. Maybe I got it and just didn't notice. Hopefully I didn't sell it by accident.
Aren't they the gun sticks? Maybe it's an rng drop

The tonfas I've seen so far don't fire anything like his. Unless of course I accidentally sold his drop right after the fight.
Played for a bit today. I'm gonna have to use an off day to just finish this shit. I've fired 2 cannons so far.

Played for a bit today. I'm gonna have to use an off day to just finish this shit. I've fired 2 cannons so far.
You're not going to like either of the first two bosses, lol. Second one is currently on my shit list. I hope this cocksucker died a miserable death in real life.

You're not going to like either of the first two bosses, lol. Second one is currently on my shit list. I hope this cocksucker died a miserable death in real life.
Sadly those are the only 2 bosses. If they're shit I might not even finish the DLC.

Sadly those are the only 2 bosses. If they're shit I might not even finish the DLC.
Yeah I didn't realize there were only two until after I beat the second and there were no more main missions. They're both pretty tough bosses. I also did a couple of the side missions, including a really cool duel with an odachi dude that pops up at the end. He's worth fighting too.

Yeah I didn't realize there were only two until after I beat the second and there were no more main missions. They're both pretty tough bosses. I also did a couple of the side missions, including a really cool duel with an odachi dude that pops up at the end. He's worth fighting too.
There's a mission where you fight all three of the first DLC bosses back to back to back too

I'm not crazy about those but at least you fight them one at a time.
Yeah not finishing this DLC. Can't find the 3rd cannon ball and I'm not dealing with this obnoxious shit anymore. All my summons die to the arrows too.

Back