Danny Garcia-Brandon Rios, Benavidez-Gavril II 2/17 Mandalay Bay

Porter would be all over Danny like a wet blanket. This does give Danny chances to counter, which he is best at.

Porter would be all over Danny like a wet blanket. This does give Danny chances to counter, which he is best at.

danny is not that good inside and, imo, porter would grapple fuk him for 12 rounds because he is physically much stronger than garcia.

thurman was able to deny shawn because of his great footwork and brook did as well because kell is also very strong.

He could stop anyone.

Will he is another story.

Porter also got the shit knocked out of him by Broner. Its not a completely far fetched possibility.
SpryLonelyAardvark-max-1mb.gif

what 140 or 147, in his prime and not named amir khan, has danny stopped?

porter let down his guard in the last round and got caught, same for bradley against vargas. also the fight was a 144, shawn couldve been drained

dont think porter going to let down his guard against garcia

danny is not that good inside and, imo, porter would grapple fuk him for 12 rounds because he is physically much stronger than garcia.

thurman was able to deny shawn because of his great footwork and brook did as well because kell is also very strong.
I think thats a better matchup for Danny then a boxer with good footwork. But yea I think Porter would make it an ugly fight.

He could stop anyone.

Will he is another story.

Porter also got the shit knocked out of him by Broner. Its not a completely far fetched possibility.
SpryLonelyAardvark-max-1mb.gif

I think Thurman also rocked Porter a few times.

what 140 or 147, in his prime and not named amir khan, has danny stopped?

porter let down his guard in the last round and got caught, same for bradley against vargas. also the fight was a 144, shawn couldve been drained

dont think porter going to let down his guard against garcia
Hasnt and couldnt are not the same thing.

He didnt “let his guard down and got caught”. He fought likes he always does which is why he gets cracked in every fight. He just happens to be durable. Porter has been hurt more than once.

Its very reasonable to say that Danny can do the same.

I think Thurman also rocked Porter a few times.
He did indeed.

Who do these exchanges remind you of.....sure looks to me like the exact punches Swift is notorious for.

Head down and everything lol.

well, in all likelihood they they are going to fight so then well know who is going to be right and who is going to be wrong in regards to danny knocking out porter

im up for a bet that it doesnt happen...the knockout

whose up for it?

well, in all likelihood they they are going to fight so then well know who is going to be right and who is going to be wrong in regards to danny knocking out porter

im up for a bet that it doesnt happen...the knockout

whose up for it?
Not saying it will happen, just that it isnt impossible. Porter is chin up and Danny can crack.

Let me ask a question, when they fight do you think Danny will hurt him?

Not saying it will happen, just that it isnt impossible. Porter is chin up and Danny can crack.

Let me ask a question, when they fight do you think Danny will hurt him?

what is your defintion of hurt? i dont think garcia will knock down let alone knock out porter.

i think porter is going to bully garcia, clinch and grapple fuk him aong the ropes where danny will not have much left in the way of legs in the later rounds(8-12). garcias output at 147 is already low, the constant weight of porter will just make it that much lower

the fight will probably be bet as a pick em and im picking porter

what is your defintion of hurt? i dont think garcia will knock down let alone knock out porter.

i think porter is going to bully garcia, clinch and grapple fuk him aong the ropes where danny will not have much left in the way of legs in the later rounds(8-12). garcias output at 147 is already low, the constant weight of porter will just make it that much lower

the fight will probably be bet as a pick em and im picking porter
Stopped in their tracks, wobbled, knocked down, googly eyes etc.

I think Porter will be a decent favorite. Probably -150 or so.

I am not very familiar with Danny's career. I thought that his left was his power hand even if he is a righty.

And am I correct in thinking that both guys could use way more head movement?
I've been watching Garcia since his early days on ESPN. I think his power has been overrated because of what he did to Khan. I said it before but after that fight, he seemed like he wanted to end every fight with it and looked for it too much. He's always had a great right hand but seemed to forget it after he dropped Khan.

He sets up shots really well, and is absurdly accurate for a guy who isn't even looking half the time when the throws his power. He can also box pretty well but only when he seems like his mind is set on it. When he's looking for a shot, he seems pretty easy to hit and doesn't seem to handle pressure really well.

Danny versus Porter.
Thurman versus Spence.
The winner fights the winner.

SUPER CHAMP AT 147.

Fuck all the rematches. This is what boxing needs.
I'd actually prefer to see Garcia vs Horn. I think thats a great stylistic matchup.

It was hard seeing Rios get dropped like that. He was a shell physically and mentally. Pissed me off he was allowed to fight and I'm not even a fan of him. Fuck Garcia as well, he looked shit in there. Future journeyman.

It was hard seeing Rios get dropped like that. He was a shell physically and mentally. Pissed me off he was allowed to fight and I'm not even a fan of him. Fuck Garcia as well, he looked shit in there. Future journeyman.
He was actually having his best night in a while.

I've been watching Garcia since his early days on ESPN. I think his power has been overrated because of what he did to Khan. I said it before but after that fight, he seemed like he wanted to end every fight with it and looked for it too much. He's always had a great right hand but seemed to forget it after he dropped Khan.

He sets up shots really well, and is absurdly accurate for a guy who isn't even looking half the time when the throws his power. He can also box pretty well but only when he seems like his mind is set on it. When he's looking for a shot, he seems pretty easy to hit and doesn't seem to handle pressure really well.
if you had to guess is he naturally left handed or right handed? His hook has always been his best shot but he obviously carries some power in his right hand too. He has a weird hook, throws his whole body into it. Very effective, tho.

if you had to guess is he naturally left handed or right handed? His hook has always been his best shot but he obviously carries some power in his right hand too. He has a weird hook, throws his whole body into it. Very effective, tho.
He does sort of fight like a lefty in orthodox stance. I don't know.

Back