Danny Garcia-Brandon Rios, Benavidez-Gavril II 2/17 Mandalay Bay

DWS_gLYU8AEOT7D.jpg

Yeah, who is this guy? Guy smiled what those stupid gold teeth the entire time he was standing behind him.

Felt bad for Ronald not winning. I am afraid that might have been his one shot. Also Lionell Thompson losing probably dashes any hopes he had of fighting for a title ever. We will have Shawn Porter on our podcast this week, so that should be good.

Sat ringside for a couple fights before the main card.
Snapshot_10.jpg

edit: i swear to god i will learn to stop the stupid fist for poses. one idiot in this pic has the fist.....the guy who never threw any

Felt bad for Ronald not winning. I am afraid that might have been his one shot. Also Lionell Thompson losing probably dashes any hopes he had of fighting for a title ever. We will have Shawn Porter on our podcast this week, so that should be good.

Snapshot_10.jpg

edit: i swear to god i will learn to stop the stupid fist for poses. one idiot in this pic has the fist.....the guy who never threw any
Floyd rather go to an NBA All Star game instead of watching his boy Gavril fight?

Yeah, who is this guy? Guy smiled what those stupid gold teeth the entire time he was standing behind him.

his name is johnny dang. he is paul wall's partner in their Jewery business.

It's weird seeing Rios collapsed by a shot that he's taking a thousand times before. He is still a fun fighter but it is really time to call it quits.

That’s the problem, he’s taken the shot a thousand times. I think he’s reached the end.

Whos that weird Asian guy with red glasses and grills?

That's what I want to know too.

That's one fine motherfucker ....

Straight up gangster. .

@Seano , @nac386 agree

I dunno who it was but I recognize him from a Paul Wall video.

He has to be a jeweller specializing in grillz for rappers and boxers.

Snapshot_10.jpg

Good night of fights. I was there bro. Main event people were in to it. I thought Ronald should have pushed the pase more. He was in a hole right away, always game but this one wasn’t as close as the first one.

Rios reacted similarly. He got knocked down in pain, and the fight was waved off before he could get to his feet.
Come on. He got broken to the body against Bradley. He got one shotted here. Not the same thing at all. No one has broken Rios' chin like that.

Come on. He got broken to the body against Bradley. He got one shotted here. Not the same thing at all. No one has broken Rios' chin like that.
I agree!!! First time someone has finished bam bam like that

jesus it looked like his neck snapped before he went down.

great finish!

Danny versus Porter.
Thurman versus Spence.
The winner fights the winner.

SUPER CHAMP AT 147.

Fuck all the rematches. This is what boxing needs.

I am not very familiar with Danny's career. I thought that his left was his power hand even if he is a righty.

And am I correct in thinking that both guys could use way more head movement?

Back