Danish tourist mugged over MAGA hat in NYC

Just like pacifist protesters should be run over. For blocking traffic

So wearing a hat or a short dress is the same as holding people captive or attacking them in your eyes.

Not to say I think you should just run people over.

The bottom line is, nobody is buying your nonsense here. We actually live in America. We see people wearing MAGA gear on a regular basis and nobody cares. We see people wear Obama shirts, and nobody cares. We see people driving around with the flag of the Confederacy on their pickup trucks, and nobody bothers them.

Stop being so sensationalistic, and get out and experience the world. It's not so bad.

A supervisor at work has started calling me "little clanny" simply for being white and voting for Trump

When I cut my hair, same guy thought it was funny to call me a Nazi.

You're right though, it's totally not a problem

A supervisor at work has started calling me "little clanny" simply for being white and voting for Trump

You let a guy call you "little clanny" and "nazi" at work?

Where do you work? Have you not reported this?

So wearing a hat or a short dress is the same as holding people captive or attacking them in your eyes.

Not to say I think you should just run people over.
No not at all. I just remember those arguments coming from the right-wing/trump crowd people on this site, and for some reason they thought it was a good thought process.

And nowhere did i say attacking someone was equal to wearing anything.
Just going along with your "asking for it" theme

You let a guy call you "little clanny" and "nazi" at work?

Where do you work? Have you not reported this?

I do security at a hotel. The supervisor is on the client side, which doesn't leave me a whole lot of options. Lets just say once I actually start my electrician gig, the room may get filled with uppercuts over there.

I do security at a hotel. The supervisor is on the client side, which doesn't leave me a whole lot of options. Lets just say once I actually start my electrician gig, the room may get filled with uppercuts over there.

I would go report that right now, or if you think the guy believes it's just harmless ribbing, tell him to cut it out.

I think that in our general cultural climate, it's difficult to be white and conservative. This is based on my personal experiences and the shit that comes out of the media every day.

There are clearly huge undeniable double standards that are real and exist.

hm5065ea17.JPG

White people aren't allowed to be proud, we must feel forever shamed, guilt-ridden and miserable.
Do you think it's difficult to be a black, progressive man in America?
Or is it just difficult for white conservative men?

I would go report that right now, or if you think the guy believes it's just harmless ribbing, tell him to cut it out.

Nah, he knows what he's doing. He's an absolute douchebag to EVERYBODY. You know how the night shift is supposed to be laid back as long as you handle your stuff? Nope.... he breaks all the rules he's supposed to follow, while running us like fucking dogs.

I know the climate well enough to know that reporting it just gets me removed from the post. I like the hours and should only be there a little bit longer, so I'm just putting up with it til I leave. I will call him out in front of everybody when I leave. I'll say all the things everybody has been wanting to say but couldn't our of fear of losing their jobs. He is an egomaniac too, so it should be good. He will be absolutely humiliated

It is exactly what your post said. You said white conservatives have it hard, and then posted an entire meme about how unfair it is that white people can't say they have white pride.

It's not what I said.

I said there was a double standard with the races. Which there CLEARLY is.

It's undeniable, so get out of here.

Do you think it's difficult to be a black, progressive man in America?
Or is it just difficult for white conservative men?

I'm not just talking about America.

If you are Asian/black/Hispanic and have conservative views of your culture, that's ok!

But if you're white, it's not ok.

Just take pleasure in knowing that you are moving onto bigger and better things and he’s a piece of crap.

It's not what I said.

I said there was a double standard with the races. Which there CLEARLY is.

It's undeniable, so get out of here.

Calling something a double-standard implies that it is unfair. I think you'd have to look a lot harder at the common usage in the last century of the terms "white pride" vs "asian pride" in order to say it's unfair.

Black pride came from a place of defensiveness against a society that stripped them of their humanity. Teaching black kids to take pride in their skin was necessary, because they were told their skin made them subhuman in both social and legislative ways. They were physically separated and told they were inferior, based on their skin.

Meanwhile, look at common usage of "white pride" over the last 100 years, and contrast what you find.

You can't just ignore every bit of context when it comes to these things, no matter how unhappy you are. You still have to be honest about the massive differences in the terms.

No not at all. I just remember those arguments coming from the right-wing/trump crowd people on this site, and for some reason they thought it was a good thought process.

And nowhere did i say attacking someone was equal to wearing anything.
Just going along with your "asking for it" theme

You don't just plow into people in the street peacefully walking. You slow down and try to ease your way through if you can't go around them. If they block you you try to go slowly and ease through. If they block and attack your car then all bets are off to protect yourself and family. At that point they crossed the line and you are justified in using deadly force to protect yourself.

hqdefault.jpg

I'm not just talking about America.

If you are Asian/black/Hispanic and have conservative views of your culture, that's ok!

But if you're white, it's not ok.
You are selling a false narraive. What people are saying is wrong is being white and being bigoted. I'll add that being any color and being bigoted is wrong.
Yes,!!! Some people equate being white and being conservative with being bigoted but it is hardly predominant. Does it surpise you that some people equate being a white male conservative with being a bigot?

you cant have ethno nationalism in america unless you are gonna give it back to the natives.

the poor whitey has it bad in the media is bullshit compared to other races.

for every horrible portrayal of whites there is 2 admiration occurances.
whites have nearly every superhero movie named after them. for every anto white there is a pro white in politics.

Maybe because whites are the Majority? Why should white film makers be expected to bend over backwards and make movies about Black and Hispanic people? It's a free country if they want to whine about it they can make their own movies.

Going by demographics Blacks and Hispanics are represented just fine in Hollywood.

now name anything positive in the media about blacks and hispanics that is parallel to that

The music industry and professional sports.

Calling something a double-standard implies that it is unfair. I think you'd have to look a lot harder at the common usage in the last century of the terms "white pride" vs "asian pride" in order to say it's unfair.

Black pride came from a place of defensiveness against a society that stripped them of their humanity. Teaching black kids to take pride in their skin was necessary, because they were told their skin made them subhuman in both social and legislative ways. They were physically separated and told they were inferior, based on their skin.

Meanwhile, look at common usage of "white pride" over the last 100 years, and contrast what you find.

You can't just ignore every bit of context when it comes to these things, no matter how unhappy you are. You still have to be honest about the massive differences in the terms.

So, why don't other races/cultures have this same level of guilt?

Arabs had slaves. Japanese murdered millions of Chinese in ww2.

You can't get any guilt from them because they don't sell it. If you tried to make them feel guilty and get money out of them, they'd tell you to f**k off.

They are still proud of their cultures/heritage.

According to your definition, white people are born with inherent shame, guilt. And it's justified ... cuz history.

I say shove your history up your arse.

Last edited:
So, why don't other races/cultures have this same level of guilt?

Arabs had slaves. Japanese murdered millions of Chinese in ww2.

You can't get any guilt from them because they don't sell it.

They are still proud of their cultures/heritage.

White is not a culture. White is a color. There are parades for Italian pride, Irish pride, Polish pride, etc. Lots of white people are proud of their culture, and very openly celebrate it. But just being "white" does not really mean anything except that your skin happens to be white. I have a feeling you are white, and I am white, and we have very little in common.

"Black" pride is a thing because black people in America were enslaved and have no idea where they are from. Their skin color was the source of their oppression, and therefore because a source of pride.

Each to their own but I would tell him to knock that shit off.

If I needed to get him to the side where no one can hear and tell him I will do whatever I need to if he fucks with me then I would.

Of courses I would swear I ever threatened him but just asked him to stop.

I'm a nice guy but I'm not going to take shit like that.

White is not a culture. White is a color. There are parades for Italian pride, Irish pride, Polish pride, etc. Lots of white people are proud of their culture, and very openly celebrate it. But just being "white" does not really mean anything except that your skin happens to be white. I have a feeling you are white, and I am white, and we have very little in common.

"Black" pride is a thing because black people in America were enslaved and have no idea where they are from. Their skin color was the source of their oppression, and therefore because a source of pride.

What about windsurfing though?

american_windsurfer_5.5_john_kerry_windsurfing-opener.jpg

You don't just plow into people in the street peacefully walking. You slow down and try to ease your way through if you can't go around them. If they block you you try to go slowly and ease through. If they block and attack your car then all bets are off to protect yourself and family. At that point they crossed the line and you are justified in using deadly force to protect yourself.

hqdefault.jpg
And taking footage from riots in the 90s shows that? Those weren't peaceful protesters. I am talking of recent events.
But the fact is if there is a peaceful protest you don't have to go through it. Or you can call the cops. You can't plow them because your time is valuable.

Back