Danish tourist mugged over MAGA hat in NYC

I'm 32 years old. In my entire life, I have never felt for a single moment that I was at a disadvantage being white, or that people had a negative opinion of me because of my race.

I also don't feel like I have more in common with you than I do with my non-white friends. When I see the things you say and hear about your opinions, I don't feel like we need to unite as white people. I feel like you have a different culture and worldview than me, and that I'm glad I have friends (of all races) that have a similar culture to me.

I don't have an "us vs them" mentality when it comes to race. I am not at all tribal by nature, at least not based on anything as meaningless as the color of my skin. I feel like my life is more fulfilling because of that.

Did you even click any of those links? Those are all people who dislike you because you're white.

th

?

Hehe you guys argued with a dude who has sankara as his avatar.....the che guevera lite of africa

It must be hell inside your head. The fact that you had to preempt a thread about a stolen hat to control the narrative. I actually feel bad for you. You need to sleep earlier and do some yoga or something. Find your peace man. You’re losing it.

Getting something stolen from your person under the threat of violence is being mugged, robbed, blagged etc.
Please, you actually tried to say a guy held up at knife point and had things stolen wasn't mugged. And why? Because of the hat he wore, am I right? I am.

TS got KO’d really quick in this thread and for good measure got stomped on while on the deck.

Take a long vacation @Trotsky

TS got KO’d really quick in this thread and for good measure got stomped on while on the deck.

Take a long vacation @Trotsky

Man, is this what all you guys (not you particularly) get out of trolling?

This was pretty light trolling on my part, but constantly getting these quotes and tags from you righteously indignant partisans is more annoying than anything. The victory lapping is funny, though.

That doesn't matter. Do you think that makes it all right or something?

You are joking right? It certainly matters if he did or didn't have a Knife.

And I never suggested lack of a knife makes it alright. Just pointing out armed robbery is different to unarmed robbery.

You are joking right? It certainly matters if he did or didn't have a Knife.

And I never suggested lack of a knife makes it alright. Just pointing out armed robbery is different to unarmed robbery.
But his friends said he had a knife. What do you think happened? He took the guys hat and then casually mentioned his knife ownership to the guys pal as he walked away?

I'm 32 years old. In my entire life, I have never felt for a single moment that I was at a disadvantage being white
Apparently you never played basketball

But his friends said he had a knife. What do you think happened? He took the guys hat and then casually mentioned his knife ownership to the guys pal as he walked away?

Friend, not friends.

He very clearly said one friend (it's not a huge detail but if extrapolating from such a tiny amount of detail it matters if more than 1 person supposedly knew of a knife).

If while overseas my mate is about to get into a fight over a $15 item I would certainly think about bullshitting him into letting go of the hat.

All I know is that his friend said he had a knife.
You don't know anything more than that and neither do I. We have no mention, hint or suggestion of the hat stealers showing, threatening or mentioning a knife.

Maybe because whites are the Majority? Why should white film makers be expected to bend over backwards and make movies about Black and Hispanic people? It's a free country if they want to whine about it they can make their own movies.

Going by demographics Blacks and Hispanics are represented just fine in Hollywood.

The music industry and professional sports.
doesnt matter "why" whites are over represented compared to everyone else. everything has a "why" for its existence. what matters is that being apart of the majority has itd perks. something allot of whites dont want to admit.

as far as music goes...rap/hiphop is seen as immature and ghetto in the media. its not held to a high standard.

taylor swift os seen as more "classy".

sports? what? nfl and the nba? thats it.
again a miniscule amount compared to whites. the white man is seen as "the guy to be" in nearly every field of work.

Oh really, tell me about that

White people:
general-hux-gif-3.gif

Black people:
giphy.gif
replace the hated black guy with most of the star wars cast plus luke skywalker..han solo...princes s leya...

the entire francise is 99% white with the best characters good or evil as being white.

I disagree. In contrast, there is a DELIBERATE attempt to celebrate minorities. Eg Black History month

Also,

Google image: American inventors.

I'll wait.
ofcourse there is a deliberate attempt to celebrate black culture..otherwise it would largly be ignored.

white culture is celebrated every month. most holidays are centered around white culture. most whites know where their european ancestors come from.

blacks have no clue about their origins except slave boats. shit the native americans dont get any holidays or a history month.

ofcourse there is a deliberate attempt to celebrate black culture..otherwise it would largly be ignored.

white culture is celebrated every month. most holidays are centered around white culture. most whites know where their european ancestors come from.

blacks have no clue about their origins except slave boats. shit the native americans dont get any holidays or a history month.

You want equality or privilege? Sounds like you want privilege.

Back