Daniel Cormier talks about Jones passing a polygraph

Stop fucking bsing, no emplyer will make you take a polytestto see if you use drug or not wtf

It was my employer. The guy who lied about the drug use told me what he had done, because he knew I didn't give a shit about whether he used drugs or not and wouldn't squeal on him. My employer made employees take polygraph tests on more than one occasion. Among the bad results of doing this: an employee was considered by the employer to be guilty of a big theft, on the basis of the polygraph results, and was fired... only for it to turn out later that the thief was revealed, beyond a shadow of a doubt, to be somebody else entirely.

DC lies awake every night, terrified that JBJ will be re-instated somehow.

He needs to have time to retire before JBJ comes back. Then he can safely run his mouth about being able to beat JBJ if they ever met again, but they couldn't because JBJ was banned.

But MMA fans know the truth. JBJ beats DC 10/10 times.

Snacky cakes beat DC just about as often.

I think he'll lose again if they fight again but I think DC wants JBJ back more than anyone

A dude like DC will always want another crack man, he's too competitive to just accept Jon is the better fighter

DC will always be Jons bitch though.

Unfortunately that's not true.

It was Jones that had to cheat to fight DC, not the other way around. He obviously doesn't think he can do it clean... which means he's the bitch.

I'm pretty sure to 'fail' a polygraph test you have to have a normal human range of emotions like guilt, empathy, remorse, etc and being that Jon is a confirmed sociopath, he has none of that and thinks all his actions were justified (and that life is just one big test built for him)

"He's lying through his coke-covered toofs."

ZJgnCzA.0.gif

So what is the circumstance for this lie test ?

Does his manager/lawyers set up one so they add that to his defense ? well no shit go and find an 'independent' tester and work your magic.

Not to mention they aren't full proof and they tend to miss a lot if they are dealing with a psycho so yea this to me means 0.

Cormier still salty about losing twice

Jones is innocent. It's obvious he's telling the truth

DC lies awake every night, terrified that JBJ will be re-instated somehow.

He needs to have time to retire before JBJ comes back. Then he can safely run his mouth about being able to beat JBJ if they ever met again, but they couldn't because JBJ was banned.

But MMA fans know the truth. JBJ beats DC 10/10 times.

Snacky cakes beat DC just about as often.

Why are so many MMA fans such tools?

I think he'll lose again if they fight again but I think DC wants JBJ back more than anyone

A dude like DC will always want another crack man, he's too competitive to just accept Jon is the better fighter

No. DC has to pretend he wants JBJ again. Otherwise he looks like a coward. But in his heart he is terrified. The next time he will be crushed again, and will be on suicide watch again.

With the mind domination JBJ holds over that "little boy", that fight is already won.

DC doesn't fear Jones he is praying he can get one more big payday and a chance at being the GOAT if he beats the younger fighter and only lost to him with PEDs

No. There isn't enough money in the world to comfort DC if JBJ takes his soul again. He was on suicide watch after JBJ sonned him the first time. Then he got KTFO. A third time, proving DC was nothing but a paper champ? You would have to keep him away from all sharp objects for years.

Good thing Popeyes and snacky cakes aren't sharp. He would need that comfort food to help him deal with it. Many family meals to overcome the salt. So 400 lb / coronary event DC is what we would get if he ever fought JBJ again.

No. There isn't enough money in the world to comfort DC if JBJ takes his soul again. He was on suicide watch after JBJ sonned him the first time. Then he got KTFO. A third time, proving DC was nothing but a paper champ? You would have to keep him away from all sharp objects for years.

Good thing Popeyes and snacky cakes aren't sharp. He would need that comfort food to help him deal with it. Many family meals to overcome the salt. So 400 lb / coronary event DC is what we would get if he ever fought JBJ again.

Just flat out wrong. Nobody is calling DC greater than Jones right now. He has nothing to lose and everything to gain from it.

Your DC hate is kind of weird and has you blinded from common sense

Polygraph tests are rooted in pseudoscience. Assuming the administrator of the test didn't scare you enough to incriminate yourself while taking the test, any defense attorney worth a damn would be able to get results tossed out on the basis that polygraph tests are not scientifically valid enough to meet the Daubert standard.
A defense attorney wouldn’t even be needed. A polygraph isn’t admissible in any court of law.

I knew a guy who told me that he passed an employer's polygraph test about illegal drug use while he was actually on illegal drugs at the time. I believe him. I think that the only reliable use of a polygraph test, with respect to getting to the truth, is if you can trick somebody into confessing to something while giving him the test. Otherwise, the test results shouldn't be trusted.
That is the reason the cops do a polygraph, it's not admissible in court because they aren't accurate.

It was my employer. The guy who lied about the drug use told me what he had done, because he knew I didn't give a shit about whether he used drugs or not and wouldn't squeal on him. My employer made employees take polygraph tests on more than one occasion. Among the bad results of doing this: an employee was considered by the employer to be guilty of a big theft, on the basis of the polygraph results, and was fired... only for it to turn out later that the thief was revealed, beyond a shadow of a doubt, to be somebody else entirely.

I hope your buddy sued those assholes for all they were worth.

I hope your buddy sued those assholes for all they were worth.

I doubt he ever knew he got exonerated for the big theft. I didn't have any contact information to tell him about it. And he had confessed to something lesser, which no doubt could still be used to justify his termination.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back