Daniel Cormier talks about Jones passing a polygraph

DC lies awake every night, terrified that JBJ will be re-instated somehow.

He needs to have time to retire before JBJ comes back. Then he can safely run his mouth about being able to beat JBJ if they ever met again, but they couldn't because JBJ was banned.

But MMA fans know the truth. JBJ beats DC 10/10 times.

Snacky cakes beat DC just about as often.

I knew a guy who told me that he passed an employer's polygraph test about illegal drug use while he was actually on illegal drugs at the time. I believe him. I think that the only reliable use of a polygraph test, with respect to getting to the truth, is if you can trick somebody into confessing to something while giving him the test. Otherwise, the test results shouldn't be trusted.
I know police departments do them. Have one at the beginning of the process and one at the end. They don't care what the detector says. They are just seeing if you answer any questions differently

DC will always be Jons bitch though.

If you lose a competition, any competition, and find out your opponent was cheating you are hardly his bitch.

Jones is the bitch because he knew damn well he could not win without cheating.

Polygraph tests rely on testing the physiological responses of your body. So in other words they are beatable. You just have to trick your body into treating a lie the same as the truth. For someone who lies like it's second nature its probably much easier to pass.

Perhaps he should be water boarded. That will provide instant truth.

If you lose a competition, any competition, and find out your opponent was cheating you are hardly his bitch.

Jones is the bitch because he knew damn well he could not win without cheating.
He didnt cheat he passed the ploygraph

USADA: Jones.. did you love Cormier?
Jones: No
GrpGD5.gif

DC lies awake every night, terrified that JBJ will be re-instated somehow.

Thats simply not true. Jones getting suspended and allowing for him to get a title defense in again saved DC's career.

But... After he beats Volkan. I'm trying to warn everyone. DC is sitting out until the Jones trial. If Jones is unsuspended he fights him for a big money nothing to lose fight.

If Jones remains suspended he is retiring.
He is getting too old to stay on top and has nothing to gain and only to lose from a Gus rematch.

DC doesn't fear Jones he is praying he can get one more big payday and a chance at being the GOAT if he beats the younger fighter and only lost to him with PEDs

I knew a guy who told me that he passed an employer's polygraph test about illegal drug use while he was actually on illegal drugs at the time. I believe him. I think that the only reliable use of a polygraph test, with respect to getting to the truth, is if you can trick somebody into confessing to something while giving him the test. Otherwise, the test results shouldn't be trusted.

Stop fucking bsing, no emplyer will make you take a polytestto see if you use drug or not wtf

I dont think Jones is smart enough to pass, I really think he might be innocent
You don’t have to be smart to lie, or be good at it

Jones is so delusional, he can convince himself of anything

Jon can prob convince himself that he didn’t hit a pregnant lady with his car.

Back