Daniel Cormier talks about Jones passing a polygraph

"He's lying through his coke-covered toofs."

ZJgnCzA.0.gif

I dont think Jones is smart enough to pass, I really think he might be innocent

Me if someone ask me "If i think Bones is clean"...

giphy.webp

I for one am shocked that a sociopath passed a lie detector test

Does DC think that that polygraph tester literally sat there and let Bundy kill him?

"Ted Bundy passed the polygraph test" - Cormier. To bad that is the only test Jones can pass these days...

I dont think Jones is smart enough to pass, I really think he might be innocent

I mean I don't agree, but what you say could at least be possible. Problem is, no matter how this shakes out, we will never really know the truth. But I think I do. Coke heads being a dumb ass.

I knew a guy who told me that he passed an employer's polygraph test about illegal drug use while he was actually on illegal drugs at the time. I believe him. I think that the only reliable use of a polygraph test, with respect to getting to the truth, is if you can trick somebody into confessing to something while giving him the test. Otherwise, the test results shouldn't be trusted.

Polygraph tests are rooted in pseudoscience. Assuming the administrator of the test didn't scare you enough to incriminate yourself while taking the test, any defense attorney worth a damn would be able to get results tossed out on the basis that polygraph tests are not scientifically valid enough to meet the Daubert standard.

If you truly don't believe what you're saying is a lie, you can pass the polygraph

Hilarious hahaha, how can you not love DC? dude is character.

Back