Daniel Cormier reacts to Conor McGregor Kicks

You never turn away from your kick like that, you cannot even correctly aim at your target whilst turning away during extension.

Also, he's completely off balance also - the kick looks cool, but technically that is off.

Watch the way Georges throws a kick compared to Rogan in that video that everyone has seen. Minor changes make a big difference.

his spinning back kicks worked pretty damn well against mendes.... you sound like one of those people that only do things one way

Shoulda posted the video where Cormier reacts to Jon Jones's kicks.

Conor smashes Cormier

Not shitting on Conor's kicks, but this company man duty Cormier loves to undertake is what makes people hate him. Always sounds so damn phony.

his spinning back kicks worked pretty damn well against mendes.... you sound like one of those people that only do things one way
Look, if an individual kicks you in the stomach it's always going to hurt, I've never denied that.

My point is that he doesn't throw them correctly, hence why he never does any serious damage with them. When you throw them with correct technique, they can end fights.

This whole jumping spinning back kick that he does off one leg (loads of others do it too), is completely wrong technique wise.

What a load of bullshit. Dude took a flush liver kick from Anderson Silva. He could check McGregor's kicks with his stomach muscles if he had stomach muscles.

I'm more impressed with this kick
giphy.gif

Tell the Diaz Bros I'm more impressed with this slap.

1281546671_huge-facepalm.gif

1301593123_jackass-3d-bam-margera-gets-slapped.gif

People will pick on Conor for everything. This thread is pathetic for people who feel that need.

YES HE'S A FUCKING JOKE IN SO MANY WAYS. we get it.

Stop discounting all this guy has done. Its biased and dismissive of the facts.

Go find all the other videos hyping all the other guys....let's have a go making fun of those, too.

Dude was GOAT material but money went into his head like a hood bum or a redneck winning the lottery, he deserves all the hate he gets.

cormier.gif

pfff. pathetic dc... you are at the end of career, do something for fighters, not named mcgoat... you have skills and position to do that. ps: shoop mcgoats head insted of cormiers and swap chick head with dc's... sad.

Is Conor throwing this kick correctly?

I see nothing major mistakes or impressive in the kicks.

Two basic kicks done on a big pad.

Like i have said before. Conor know how to kick. He is a okay kicker. Not horrible or very good at it.

Back