Daniel Cormier reacts to Conor McGregor Kicks

I'm more impressed with this kick
giphy.gif
521654_orig.jpg

8258496_orig.jpg

7625943_orig.jpg

Let Joe Rogan kick that fucking thing, do more then bend your wrist and elbow lol

Kicking is weird as it pertains to Conor.

Dude goes on TV showing off wheel kicks talking all kinds of crazy shit and actually looks good doing it giving the impression he's some sort of Karate savant. Then actually throws leg kicks in a fight and has to be carried out of the cage?

Look, if an individual kicks you in the stomach it's always going to hurt, I've never denied that.

My point is that he doesn't throw them correctly, hence why he never does any serious damage with them. When you throw them with correct technique, they can end fights.

This whole jumping spinning back kick that he does off one leg (loads of others do it too), is completely wrong technique wise.

Karate black belt here. I see nothing wrong with his kicks. I'd even say the speed with which he turns around his centre line is fairly impressive. That said, there is nothing truly spectacular about what he's doing either. I actually feel his simple front kick to the gut ("teep") is his best kick, though that's not on display here.

Kicking is weird as it pertains to Conor.

Dude goes on TV showing off wheel kicks talking all kinds of crazy shit and actually looks good doing it giving the impression he's some sort of Karate savant. Then actually throws leg kicks in a fight and has to be carried out of the cage?

Maybe because there are no leg kicks in traditional karate? You are only allowed to kick above the waist.

Employee of the month Cormier does Dana a solid by exaggerating Mcgregcuck’s power
If you think DC would lie about that... then I really don’t know what to say.
Guess McHaters will say anything. Desperate bunch of virgins.

Conor kicks harder than Rockhold and Cain combined, which was why DC was so stunned at the incredible force.
It's more like when you get bit by a chihuahua and think 'it bites pretty hard for such a small creature'.

Maybe because there are no leg kicks in traditional karate? You are only allowed to kick above the waist.

Exactly my point. He looks the business on the talk show circuit, but it strikes me more as a Kata than practical striking as evidenced by his inability to walk out of the cage after trying to implement a leg kicking strategy against Nate in the second fight.

If you think DC would lie about that... then I really don’t know what to say.
Guess McHaters will say anything. Desperate bunch of virgins.

Depends on whether uncle Dana paid him.

That was embarrassing from Colon, you can see Cormier holding back laughter.
<36>

His kicks are probably equivalent to a frieght train going full speed, smashing into a horse.

You never turn away from your kick like that, you cannot even correctly aim at your target whilst turning away during extension.

Also, he's completely off balance also - the kick looks cool, but technically that is off.

Watch the way Georges throws a kick compared to Rogan in that video that everyone has seen. Minor changes make a big difference.

But he is hitting the target on each kick.

I don't know how to technically throw that type of kick according to one of the many TMAs out there that throw spinning kicks, but he is aiming correctly if he is hitting the target with each kick.

But he is hitting the target on each kick.

I don't know how to technically throw that type of kick according to one of the many TMAs out there that throw spinning kicks, but he is aiming correctly if he is hitting the target with each kick.
Smh, yeah he's hitting the target.

A fucking huge cube shaped pad which stands out an extra 20 inches from Daniel's actual body, the target also doesn't move.

Karate black belt here. I see nothing wrong with his kicks. I'd even say the speed with which he turns around his centre line is fairly impressive. That said, there is nothing truly spectacular about what he's doing either. I actually feel his simple front kick to the gut ("teep") is his best kick, though that's not on display here.
I agree that his teep is the best in his arsenal.

Back