Daniel Cormier reacts to Conor McGregor Kicks

Exactly my point. He looks the business on the talk show circuit, but it strikes me more as a Kata than practical striking as evidenced by his inability to walk out of the cage after trying to implement a leg kicking strategy against Nate in the second fight.

I dunno man. Anderson snapped his shin throwing a leg kick, does he suck too? There is always a risk throwing kicks, because opponents have knees and sometimes you will hit them. Conor isn't a goat kicker and I understand that it can be grating when they try to make it out like he is as they do here... but he isn't terrible either and does occasionally land them against skilled opponents.

Never said he sucks, just pointed out that expectation vs. reality were very very different.

I've also never seen someone get carried out of the cage due to giving leg kicks and further to that point i've never seen a Diaz check a leg kick.

Lmao at the virgins in this thread crying because a professional fighter is giving props to another professional fighter (who's a champion) that you've convinced yourself is complete trash at everything.

It's legitimately impossible to be a bigger loser than the virgins on this site.

Never said he sucks, just pointed out that expectation vs. reality were very very different.

I've also never seen someone get carried out of the cage due to giving leg kicks and further to that point i've never seen a Diaz check a leg kick.

There are different styles of kicks. Just because you're proficient in one martial art doesn't mean you are proficient in the other. Conor himself said he had relatively low experience with thai style.

DC's true reaction:

"Keep a straight face.. Think of the paycheck.." <36>

Did a great job!

Could you imagine yourself in that position?

Having to play along as a manlet with Napoleon complex throws his funny looking kicks n you have to pretend it hurts?

Maybe dc is slowly transitioning into wwe?

People will pick on Conor for everything. This thread is pathetic for people who feel that need.

YES HE'S A FUCKING JOKE IN SO MANY WAYS. we get it.

Stop discounting all this guy has done. Its biased and dismissive of the facts.

Go find all the other videos hyping all the other guys....let's have a go making fun of those, too.

Didn’t know momma mcgregor posts here?

Imagine a ford explorer with an apache helicopter in it's trailer

Personnaly I think he can kick as fast as a duck can flap

View attachment 329647

giphy.gif

Needs a shooped gif w/ Cormier's incredulous face.

his spinning back kicks worked pretty damn well against mendes.... you sound like one of those people that only do things one way

Just because they worked against Mendes doesn't mean the technique is good.

We've seen people get KO'd with sloppy/telegraphed punches all the time.

His spinning back kicks are pretty damn good. Shame it doesn't mesh well with his cardio.

Not bringing his knee up high enough. Not opening his hips enough.

This is his best kick though. His round kicks are complete shit.
o ok cool. I did tma myself and bringing your knee up high enough for straight kicks are hard for alot of people. did you do tma aswell?

vids like 4yrs old, to bad the only thing conor uses his legs now is for running away hasnt used kicks much if at all since he tore his acl

Back