Daniel Cormier: McGregor Would Pick Tony Ferguson Apart

I believe Conor will, but like I said befor and I'll say it again, will he knockout tony? Because if he can't, tony is going to quicktap him. Drop him and then quicktap Conor.

gettyimages-513970776-nate-diaz-conor-mcgregor-ufc_3426985.jpg

.... or he might get blasted and choked out like he did against Gatekeeper Diaz.

Nate is better than Ferguson everywhere

More corporate propaganda from a company shill. He could very well be right. I can't wait to find out when they fight next to unify!

Tony is like Nate Diaz, except better in every facet of MMA (besides boxing)

Dude has a better gas tank, has a more complete pressuring style than Nate, has more dynamic BJJ/wrestling, and isn't going to do stupid shit like flip you off and pointless slaps.
Ehhhhh. I don' know about a better gas tank, or better bjj. More dynamic, maybe. Better, I'm not sure. I'd love to see them fight.

Even if Nate was terrified of Tony, that doesn't make him the better fighter.

He isn't terrified, btw

Of course not.

It's being higher ranked, having a title, having a far better record, and having more top wins that makes Tony a better fighter.

But hey, I can beat Tony too.... just give me $50 million and I'll prove it.... just like DIaz.

Tony is like Nate Diaz, except better in every facet of MMA (besides boxing)

Dude has a better gas tank, has a more complete pressuring style than Nate, has more dynamic BJJ/wrestling, and isn't going to do stupid shit like flip you off and pointless slaps.
Nonsense.

Who the fuck has he beat?

Josh Thomson was on the downswing of his career, far past prime.

Good win against RDA but did some dirty shit.

He's been cracked in like his last 5 fights, McGregor will piece him up and put him away probably in the very first round. He's not sticking around like Diaz did.

He is a poor man's Diaz. And Khabib would have grinded him into dust.

Conor has nothing for him. Never been KO'ed in 27 consecutive fights, that says it all.

Tony will wait, like Floyd, until Conor gasses because it will happen eventually and then just smash him.

Tony did that to Lee and he will do it to Conor too. Tony via 3rd round sub

Conor has no idea how to pace himself and he was dead tired in 5 round fight against Nate.

Tony isn't Floyd to just wait while neutralizing Conor's offense.

Lee could land clean shots on Tony and so will Conor.

Conor lasted 5 rounds with Diaz who is the cardio king, he obviously have some idea how to pace himself lol.

Of course not.

It's being higher ranked, having a title, having a far better record, and having more top wins that makes Tony a better fighter.

But hey, I can beat Tony too.... just give me $50 million and I'll prove it.... just like DIaz.
Interim title that they used to sell the fight, won against Kevin Lee who isn't even top 5 and whose best win is Chiesa. If he won that title against Khabib that would be saying something.

Nonsense.

Who the fuck has he beat?

Josh Thomson was on the downswing of his career, far past prime.

Good win against RDA but did some dirty shit.

He's been cracked in like his last 5 fights, McGregor will piece him up and put him away probably in the very first round. He's not sticking around like Diaz did.

He is a poor man's Diaz. And Khabib would have grinded him into dust.

Thomson was on the downstring of his career when he fought Diaz too...

How did that turn out?

This thread shows that to deflect from the fact that Conor will duck Tony for Nate Conor fans are trying to sell Nate as the better fighter.

Interim title that they used to sell the fight, won against Kevin Lee who isn't even top 5 and whose best win is Chiesa. If he won that title against Khabib that would be saying something.

Not his fault Nate keeps ducking, Conor keeps ducking and Khabib loves tiramisu.

He's sitting there beating everyone they put in front of him. They aren't.

Thomson was on the downstring of his career when he fought Diaz too...

How did that turn out?
You're wrong. He beat Diaz 2 years over two years before he fought Tony, then he arguably (IMO did) beat Henderson, but was starting his rapid slide into irrelevancy. The Thomson that fought Ferguson was far closer to the Thomson that washed out of Bellator than the one that crushed Diaz. Decline from elite happens fast.

Just like Conor was going to pick apart Floyd in the boxing ring.

You're wrong. He beat Diaz 2 years over two years before he fought Tony, then he arguably (IMO did) beat Henderson, but was starting his rapid slide into irrelevancy. The Thomson that fought Ferguson was far closer to the Thomson that washed out of Bellator than the one that crushed Diaz. Decline from elite happens fast.

He'd already declined at that point he fought Nate.

Didn't matter. He still knocked him the fuck out though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back