Daniel Cormier: McGregor Would Pick Tony Ferguson Apart

Tony will wait, like Floyd, until Conor gasses because it will happen eventually and then just smash him.

Tony did that to Lee and he will do it to Conor too. Tony via 3rd round sub

Conor has no idea how to pace himself and he was dead tired in 5 round fight against Nate.

This isnt boxing.

Smaller gloves leaves far bigger opening and there are kicks, elbows n knees.

Good luck replicating that in MMA

Nates far better chin n better boxing.

if nate is so good why was he a middle of the pack LW? on paper he has the best boxing and bjj but it obviously doesnt translate in to fighting because he loses all the time

if nate is so good why was he a middle of the pack LW? on paper he has the best boxing and bjj but it obviously doesnt translate in to fighting because he loses all the time

He fought for the title.
Was number 1 contender.
Is currently number 6 in UFCs official rankings.

Wins over Michael Johnson current top 10

Donald Cerrone current top 10 WW and two time number 1 contender at LW

Win over current LW champ who destroyed Eddie Alverez.

Seems pretty damn solid.

He fought for the title.
Was number 1 contender.

Seems pretty damn solid.
Like he said, middle of the pack.

I love Nate, but he’s 19 and 11, and most of those 11 were not world beaters but other jobbers and manlets like Joe Stevenson, Hermes Franca, Clay Guida, etc.

He fought for the title.
Was number 1 contender.

Seems pretty damn solid.

It's solid but he has lost a lot of fights too, I wouldn't cal Nate a world beater by any stretch. Hes a good fighter but saying Tony would be an easy fight for him is a little silly. Were talking about a guy who lost to Benson, Thomson, Guida etc etc..

DC is right, Conor is gonna KO that fool inside the first round. To slow and to stiff. Stuck in the mud.

Tony is like Nate Diaz, except better in every facet of MMA (besides boxing)

Dude has a better gas tank, has a more complete pressuring style than Nate, has more dynamic BJJ/wrestling, and isn't going to do stupid shit like flip you off and pointless slaps.

This. Nate's only advantage over tony would be boxing, but Tony has other options while standing besides boxing, like elbows, knees and kicks.

Nate has never lost a fight because his boxing wasn't good enough.

It's solid but he has lost a lot of fights too, I wouldn't cal Nate a world beater by any stretch. Hes a good fighter but saying Tony would be an easy fight for him is a little silly. Were talking about a guy who lost to Benson, Thomson, Guida etc etc..

Benson and Thompson were elite WWs.

Guida was just a stylistic nightmare.

Idk about "pick apart" but I'd bet on Conor. I see a back and forth 1st round. Then I see Conor landing that touch of death and that's all she wrote.

Back