Dang... RDA calling Woodley a "duck"...

lol The last thing you can say about Woodley is that he's ducking. RDA needs to stop pretending his two fight win streak earns him a title shot.

Isn't he the same guy that ran from conor, with a week to go for the fight...claiming some bogus injury...which was sketchy as all hell...he has a nerve to tell anyone their ducking...haha

A champion who showed the heart & nerve to face back to back contenders, Who are stylistically nightmare for him, can be anything other than a duck.

RDA you disappointed me.
"heart and nerve". you mean, after he failed to secure fights against nick diaz, GSP, mcgregor and others, he finally accepted what was left for him

Tyron got a case of JCD (Jittery Champion Disease). It afflicts UFC champions regularly including Michael Bisping, Conor McGregor.

Symptoms include sudden and convenient injuries that sideline them for months on end resulting in divisional delays.

It's little cousin is Jittery Contender Disease. The most famous sufferer of this ailment is Khabib Tiramasumadov
Woodly has been pretty dam active the last 12 months. All against top completion as well.

C'mon RDA!!! You can't call out the champ like that. Not after a slightly above average WW run, while Woodley has fought 3 times in the last year against the TOP contenders. Maybe you should avenge the losses from the 2 guys who beat you out of the LW division first...

DhOLAHR.gif

I got bit by a duck one. On the finger. It hurt. And I bled.

It took RDA 9 months to defend the title one time (against someone he had already starched) and 16 months before he attempted to defend a second time. Neither was against the #1 contender. He also managed to duck Conor in the midst of that. What a champ he was!

Woodley defended against the #1 contender 3 times in under a year.

lol Woodley is far from a duck. That's a little silly. One of the few champions taking on top contenders

C'mon RDA!!! You can't call out the champ like that. Not after a slightly above average WW run, while Woodley has fought 3 times in the last year against the TOP contenders. Maybe you should avenge the losses from the 2 guys who beat you out of the LW division first...
{<huh}

Totally unrelated things. It would make sense if you said he doesn´t deserve because of only 2 wins at WW, but relating it to the losses at LW makes no sense. It looks like you just want to rub the losses on his face, nothing else.

Exactly!!!!!
{<redford}
it's crazy. I respect him for ultimately fighting the top contenders, but he tried literally EVERYTHING in his power to duck top contenders and fight all these retired fighters. he is also THE most boring champ right now, like by far, and says all kind of outrageous things. and I wish he loses the belt as quickly as possible. preferably to RDA

it's crazy. I respect him for ultimately fighting the top contenders, but he tried literally EVERYTHING in his power to duck top contenders and fight all these retired fighters. he is also THE most boring champ right now, like by far, and says all kind of outrageous things. and I wish he loses the belt as quickly as possible. preferably to RDA
Fought a one eye blind Maia since the 1st minute of fight and still didn´t do anything to remotely TRY to finish the fight. Always brings race into the conversations. Just lame.

The big question is who is Woodley going to fight ?
I think the UFC is keeping its options open until after GSP-Bisping; and Conor is still looming. It wouldn't surprise me if Woodley's next fight is against either GSP or Conor. If neither of those match-ups pan out, then the winner of Robbie-RDA probably gets the next shot.

The big question is who is Woodley going to fight ?
Masvidal & Covington are great options if they win. I know Usman hasn't earned it yet but I'd love to see that. Im not sure Woodley would accept that one tbh.

Masvidal & Covington are great options if they win. I know Usman hasn't earned it yet but I'd love to see that. Im not sure Woodley would accept that one tbh.
If Masvidal wins I think him vs Woodley in Feb or March. Winner fights RDA/Lawler winner

By legit reaction to reading the thread title

"Bahh! Hahahahaha"

Back