Dang... RDA calling Woodley a "duck"...

RDA has a white privilege sense of entitlement because he moved to America and named his kids Bob and Donald.

He has by no means of any stretch of the imagination earned a title shot at this point. He should be thrilled he got this #1 contender fight.

Great fight by the way.

This makes no sense , they're fighting in December and Tyron should be ready to go early in 2018.

DhOLAHR.gif

lol The last thing you can say about Woodley is that he's ducking. RDA needs to stop pretending his two fight win streak earns him a title shot.

This makes no sense , they're fighting in December and Tyron should be ready to go early in 2018.
The big question is who is Woodley going to fight ?

A champion who showed the heart & nerve to face back to back contenders, Who are stylistically nightmare for him, can be anything other than a duck.

RDA you disappointed me.

And then the hashtag "#respect"

lol. GTFO with that bullshit fake "respect" like you are some Chinese legendary martial artist. Half of those "respect" above all guys are on roids probably too.

Whoever shooped that poster for him is good. You never see the lower ranked guy in the foreground.

Lol. From the guy who pulled out of a fight with a guy from a weight class below because he bruised his foot? Seriously? You're on a 2 fight win streak. Stay in your lane.

Woodley has fought the #1 contender 3 fights in a row in less than a year.

Right on, Rafael. We know you'd never ask for time off due to injury.

Woodley would take his lunch money and it would happen rather quickly. The guy hits way harder than Eddie and Jeremy.

Tyron got a case of JCD (Jittery Champion Disease). It afflicts UFC champions regularly including Michael Bisping, Conor McGregor.

Symptoms include sudden and convenient injuries that sideline them for months on end resulting in divisional delays.

It's little cousin is Jittery Contender Disease. The most famous sufferer of this ailment is Khabib Tiramasumadov

Woodley would take his lunch money and it would happen rather quickly. The guy hits way harder than Eddie and Jeremy.

He's also prone to shutting down against pressure fighters and guess what...RDA is a pressure fighter.

Right on, Rafael. We know you'd never ask for time off due to injury.

Damn Tyron must go alot harder in the gym than he does in the actual fights then because nothing he does warrants getting injured

I like RDA but you can't say Woodley is ducking but what I find hilarious is how he wanted to get into the money/duck train like Conor and Bisping but got shutdown inmediatly by Dana and the UFC LMAO

RDA has a white privilege sense of entitlement because he moved to America and named his kids Bob and Donald.

He has by no means of any stretch of the imagination earned a title shot at this point. He should be thrilled he got this #1 contender fight.

Great fight by the way.

If he beats robbie...he has a good shot at getting a title shot then.

I like RDA but you can't say Woodley is ducking but what I find hilarious is how he wanted to get into the money/duck train like Conor and Bisping but got shutdown inmediatly by Dana and the UFC LMAO

Woodley will never have the pull that Conor does because he's not a draw. His style is boring and his personality is abrasive. Only reason Bisping is a decent draw is because of English PPV's and him being the biggest douche in MMA

Back